Avtaar and his first wive

rani01 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Guys ..
Please help i've nly just started watching ladoo since it made its uk appearance and in the precap there were a few things not made clear.
Why did Avtaar get married again
When Ammaji sent jhumar to that DV she said she did not want to repeat the same mistake of sending her ghar ki izzat which she had done before - what did she mean by this?
Who is dhiraj

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi There..avtars wife chanda gave birth to a baby girl therefore the child was killed as was done with females who are born in that village ...atleast thats what was the case when the show started..as chanda was unable to produce a boy her husband avtar was made to remarry rangeeli i think in hope that she will give him a boy..but it seems avtar is still with chanda behind the doors afcourse and he doesent care two hoots for rangeeli...
Jhumar turned out to be sheels daughter who sheela had hidden and kept her on the side as the servants daughter just so ammaji wouldnt get her killed at birth...jhumar was sent to the DM before it was disclosed that she is the daughter of the house..as soon as it was discovered the men led by raghav quickly went and rescued her from The DM..
Dheeraj is a distant relative of ammaji he had been called to handle the accounts in lieu of his intelligence and the trust ammaji has in him..He is currently in love with Jhumar and presently other tracks have taken over....
Hope this helps..i myself missed 6 months last year and have not been regular as i travel but these soaps you can pick up from anywhere ..
Can i ask on what channel it is being shown in The uk..and where have they started the show from..is it from the very begining or have they kept pace with India..Thanks
rani01 thumbnail
Hi Thanks so much .... they show it on colors in the UK as in Colors has launched in the UK .. what they did was show a up till now story of the seriel so in 2 and a half hours they gave us a taste of the story thus far which is why i asked the questions as those parts were missing its basically a highlight of major events that have happened on the show and we are now running parrelle to india as opposed to other chanells who are weeks ahead in seriel land
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is such good news..now i can watch it regularly once i go next week and the best thing is that its at par with India..thanks so much dear!