Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
im really worried that ammaji will do something to keep these two apart even with Raghav saying he loves Sia and her only. It will get ammaji's ego. i really want to at least as short track of sia and raghav as husband and wife.
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great Update!!!!! Raghav thats the spirit!!!!!!!!!! Fight it for your wife Sia
gungun009 thumbnail
VERY GOOD UPDATE TOMORROW'S EPS WAS MINDDDDDDDDDD BLOWINGGGGGGGG, 👏 I LOVE THE WAY RAGHAV TOLD TO THAT CHUHIYA THAT HE LOVES ONLY N ONLY SIA AND CONSIDER HER HIS WIFE.BOTH SIA N RAGHAV ARE SO NATURAL AND THEIR EXPRESSION R TOO GOOD YAAR.
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mute raghav has finally opened his mouth!!!
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

yepee.....finally raghav has opened his mouth.......i was dancing on my bed when raghav told the truth to that chuhiya....(thanx megha for this funny name).....i can't believe london based girl believing in jaadoo tona story....it's 2 much....🤔.....

now,sonali when u have faced the truth,u must pack ur bags now n leave ragav-sia happily.....😡.....but m afraid too,ammaji will sure collect all her evil powers & how poor sia will fight from that....god pls.help both sia n raghav....😒

however poor sia wouldn't be alone thsi tym,her husband raghav will be there wid her