Written Update - 10th Feb (*should watch)

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
the episode starts with ammaji seeing off all her relatives and villagers.then sonali says she wil go to sleep in a very dejected mood.joginder tells ammaji that raghav should not have insulted them by walking off in the middle of the announcement.joginder also says that something has to be done about sia but should be done very carefully because sia has made herself raghav's weakness and raghav ,her strength.sonali goes and bang on raghav's door asking him to open his door but raghav does not open and does not reply.seeing this sonali is dejected.all the womenfolk see this. santosh,chanda and jhoomar are happy.sunehri goes to her room where gajender comes and both them are talking how to take advantage of the situatiion.they say ammaji wil breakdown with raghav turning against her and that time he will take advantage.here sia is crying in her room and chachi comes to console sia.sia says she is confused as she feels that she has lost her way and does not know which way to choose.she says that she came inside the house to take revenge on ammaji but has lost her way due to her love.but chachi says that she has already won the love of raghav which was visible with raghav walking out of the party angirly,so she says sia half work is done as even ammaji cannot deny her son's feeling for her.chachi tells sia to use this love of raghav as her strength as raghav will even stand and fight for sia with his mother as he loves her a lot.the old sia resurfaces and she wipes her tears.
sonali is upset in her room and asks how raghav has insulted and ignored her love.she rings up to raghav not once but thrice.left with no choice raghav lifts her phone.sonali questions raghav as to what he wants ,he tells her he wants to talk to her in her room.raghav goes to sonali's room and when sonali questions him as to why he insulted and ignored her,he blurts out that she is too late and he is married to sia.sonali is shocked.raghav continues saying that he understands sia's pain,problems,her loneliness,her love because he also loves her alot.sonali starts crying annd raghav continues saying that sia is his wife even if his mother does not accept his marriage.sonali asks why raghav didnt tell her all this earlier.he says that there was no right time to tell her because ammaji started liking her.
crying sonali goes to ammaji room and asks her why she showed sonali the dream of becoming raghav';s wife and her bahu when she knew that raghav is married.chachi is listening to all this.then ammaji calls sonali in to her room and closes her room.chachi stands out her window to listen to their conversation.ammaji is shocked and asks her who said all this to her.sonali says raghav himself.ammaji says that i will tell u the entire truth about the marriage and lies to sonali saying that sia is characterless and when she came to the village she started spoiling the women in the village.when ammaji tried to intervene then she says that sia started trapping raghav in her false love and she also says sia is doing some black magic on raghav and their marriage is fake and that because of the black magic raghav feels that the fake marriage is true.she says when the characterless girl came to her house after being thrown out of bher father's house, sia came to her house asked forgiveness that is why she accepted her in their home as servant.ammaji goes on sayin that raghav still loves sonali and just need to get out of the spell of black magic.sonali says that how can ammaji believe in black magic and ammaji says she has to believe it otherwise raghav cannot fall for a naukarani.ammaji tells sonali that she has come from far for raghav and should not accept defeat that too with a naukrani.santosh also listens to entire converstaion along wth chachi worried.end

PRECAP-ammaji saying all the matters have gone out of hand ,if she scolds raghav he will turn back and question her and if she separates him from that girl he will break down.raghav in his room in tears telling himself that whatever happens and however ammaji opposes he will give all the rights of a wife to sia

Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutyv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update

one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the quick update. Hope Raghav takes action earlier than Amma Ji plans another evil plot.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing..hope raghav tells amma's truth about what all she did to sia n her family n how she goes on to get a baby kill killed once she is born to make sonali understand that sia is right n amma is wrong n is showing her the wrong way n no way she can be a part of raghav's life! But I just loved it when raghav told that chuhiya off that he is married to sia!
crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yipppeee finally Raghav said something...wow..he looked soo good!!!yippee..n he ws saying he is gona do anything to make sure he gives all da rights to Sia even if he has to oppose his own mother!!!yipppee!!amazing!!i love Raghav finally sense has knocked him!!!cannot wait!!!
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazzy-girl

yipppeee finally Raghav said something...wow..he looked soo good!!!yippee..n he ws saying he is gona do anything to make sure he gives all da rights to Sia even if he has to oppose his own mother!!!yipppee!!amazing!!i love Raghav finally sense has knocked him!!!cannot wait!!!

bas I just hope before raghav can react amma n jogi doesnt do anything bad to sia..ab toh sonali bhi amma ki baatoon mein aa gaye hai😭
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much for the update! :-)

Oh brother, black magic? I can't believe that a London returned, educated chick like Sonali would actually buy that lame story! What were the writers thinking? 🤔
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yesterday was crazy,but sonali i think is going to find one day about why sia is working as a servant in their house.raghav should have told sonali the full story so that she cannot fall under the wrong impression created by ammmaji of sia
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome update and awesome episode.
finally Raghav blurted the truth.
i hope sonali doesnt believe in this black magic kind of aspect.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yepee.....finally raghav has opened his mouth.......i was dancing on my bed when raghav told the truth to that chuhiya....(thanx megha for this funny name).....i can't believe london based girl believing in jaadoo tona story....it's 2 much....🤔.....
now,sonali when u have faced the truth,u must pack ur bags now n leave ragav-sia happily.....😡.....but m afraid too,ammaji will sure collect all her evil powers & how poor sia will fight from that....god pls.help both sia n raghav....😒