Predictions Re Raghav- Sia

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
OK...So our fav telly pair is at a major crossroads in their life. Just as they were discovering each other, learning to show their love... and nursing each other's wounds (literally, not raghav's mein tumhare zakhm par marham lagaoonga dialogue πŸ˜† ), Ammaji the great had to spoil things for them (Sigh!). So what do u think is in store for Raghav and Sia? Do u think raghav will voice his protest against ammaji and his engagement with sonali? Or will he remain a mute spectator as usual, leaving Sia hurt?

Please respond with ur predictions! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This time he will speak up...at least that I what I think and want. He loves Sia too much now to see her get hurt some more. He will have to stand up for her..which I think he will..
He already spoke his mind to Solani. Raghav was so genuine today and looking so totally in love too..Awesome acting
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i rthink he will react,but im afraid whether ammaji will hurt sia...she has no sympathy towards anyone,so i feel sia must be careful & raghav must protect sia from ammaji...
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunithavarma

i rthink he will react,but im afraid whether ammaji will hurt sia...she has no sympathy towards anyone,so i feel sia must be careful & raghav must protect sia from ammaji...

yes agreed she will definately plot against sia n ragahv..but just hope raghav saves her by chachi telling raghav what all she spoke against sia infront of sonali....n show sonali that what a big jhuti is ammaji n how sia has suffered only because of her n how inspite of all taht isa gave her a new life..but she has no value of sia...πŸ˜†

crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya he is ready to voice up n save Sia..give her everthing she deserves but then ammaji always does wat she wants!!! i mentioned this in another topic..da way avatar was forced to marry dat ada chik..cant rmember her name..he was forced to mary her coz da way ammaji said she was gona killl his first wife. ..n coz of dat..wat makes u think dat she cannot do something like dat to Sia soo dat she makes Raghav soo helpless dat he has no option but to marry Sonali to save his one n true Love Sia.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazzy-girl

ya he is ready to voice up n save Sia..give her everthing she deserves but then ammaji always does wat she wants!!! i mentioned this in another topic..da way avatar was forced to marry dat ada chik..cant rmember her name..he was forced to mary her coz da way ammaji said she was gona killl his first wife. ..n coz of dat..wat makes u think dat she cannot do something like dat to Sia soo dat she makes Raghav soo helpless dat he has no option but to marry Sonali to save his one n true Love Sia.

yeah may be that is a possiblity...but raghav has become a stronger character....sia is not only his weakness but strengh too....if she supports him....he will surely mannage to stand up against amma..as he is the one who really is capable of defeating amma's chal's n shadyantra's against siaπŸ˜ƒ
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me too agree on d point that only raghav knows ammaji's mind......and he can save sia from ammaji's bad intentions....😈.....
how truly he told everything to sonali (eehhh...she is irritating....)...still that foolish girl is listening ammaji's story....πŸ˜•....
fingers crossed for next as both ammaji n raghav is planning to do sumthing....
gungun009 thumbnail
hi even i think this time raghav will manage to say the truth and stand against ammaji,n he should do it COME ON RAGHAV BUCK UP BE STRONG