RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Today the first part was most beautiful...Raghav and Sia are magical. They speak volumes with just their expresssions..no words needed..
Raghav's gift and note were so affectionate and loving..😃
And wow..does Sia look beautiful !!!👏
Just like Raghav had requested...you just had to keep looking at her....each and everyone was.
And yesterday..when he helps break her fast..that was so so caring too..
Raghav's expressions and eyes speak volumes..great acting
I am sure Raghav is going to stand up for her..he has to or else the story cannot move fwd..
Just loving this track 👏 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes dear he has tooo as he has no option left with...this is the best way of making sia believe that his feelings r true for her this time n their is no chal in it...n he truely n deeply loves her....All this that is happening is just building inn raghav's passionate side for sia that will outburst infront of ammaji n sonali very soon....n they both will be taken a back......I m sure it will be a high voltage drama n amma wouldnt be able to handle it this time..aur woh sia aur raghav ka kuch nahi bigaad payegi! Go raghav goooo amma ki band baja dooo aur fill sia's maang with sindoor n put her mangalsultra back in her neck infront of everyone!😆
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaa....even i m also praying for the same thing.........Sia was lookin so beautiful......👍🏼 & raghav xpressions were muuuuuuuaaaaahhhh....😳
but yeh ammaji ne thaan rakha hai ki beech main sab kabada karna hai😡
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wats happening in the serial???wil raghav open his mouth & say 2 sonali tht his marrg is over & sia his wife...hope he say this soon...