Where is the lead actress?

cindrella_fairy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Where is a lead actress who was introduce to challange ammaji as no one in villege has enough guts to go against it. They are giving priority to ammaji it means they are encouraging negativity and thats truely unfait, i agree in evry serial there are ups and down but in laado always ammaji has won and few efferts done by Sia was of no use, she says she came to improve the society but how? she says she is here for revenge but when she will take her first step?
I know going against ammaji in veerpur that mean loosing our own life but Sia is quite educated girl while ammaji is uneducated so they are trying to convey message that illiterate people can rule over literate people so no need to give education to your chil. is it so?
The way they are showing ammaji in that manner no one can go against her and there is good example of DHARAM VEER is there i know his ambitions was not good but i dont understand what is different between him and ammaji? Motive of both is same ruling on Veerpur.
If creative cant do anything so why they are rising hope among audience by making fake promises from Sia. When Sia makes promise automatically hope rises among audience that definately she will do something against ammaji and result hopes goes vain.
Sia can do manything but she is not doing, she can create fight between sons of ammaji and can make ammaji weak, she can take advantage of difference between Sunheri and Rangili but she is ignoring it, she can also try to convey the women of villeges but she is silent.
Why the hell she is doing time pass on Raghav when she knows no use of it because Raghav will not going to against ammaji, the time which she is wasting on Raghav she can spend in breaking relations among families. Why she saved ammaji i dont understand?
Creatives are spoiling lead actress by not doing anything and always concentrating on Ammaji.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pictures!!..very well written post..yes indeed you are right my dear!..there are too many why's!!!!...we have been discussing all this through various topics past few days...my feelings are its all to do with the ratings....i think this girl siya was meant to come in as a lead opposite ammaji...but it seems our Indian viewers did not get so attracted to dear siya. and her track....and her role was put aside by the creatives....which is why she ended up as a servant...and even now all the girl is made to do is to make angry killer faces towards raghav or then ammaji or then by herself!!!......ironically the ratings of lado have become higher ever since sunali entered..yet another reoson for the creatives to leave her be as a statue!!!...naturally i cant guarantee that these are the reosons..but atleast i am quite sure about the fact that these characters and roles are all dependent on ratings...otherwise logically why would siya have accepted such a huge downgrade in her role!!!... I agree with you on most things except i feel ammaji is really the backbone of the show...so they have to concentrate on her that seems quite logical to me..
Edited by sonia77 - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If sia manages to make raghav side with her ...n stand up against amma..that will be one of the biggest win of hers..as raghav is amma's biggest strengh...n her strengh siding with sia..will make sia win automatically in every ill situation that would be created by amma!
Edited by meghaparti - 14 years ago
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great point of view 😊 and to some extent i agree...but this story isn't only about Ammaji, its about both Sia and Ammaji which is clearly shown. Let me explain!
I know people arent happy with Sia's servant status, neither am I, she's Raghav's wife and should not be treated like that however thats the only way Sia could get into the haveli for her fight against the injustice done to women!
And the thing is that Sia character is very strong and brave, I don't think many people would have the heart or strength to return to a place and people who have given her so much grief and sorrows, they would leave it behind whereas Sia did not, it shows her potential to overcome things which would be difficult for any random women to forget, but instead shes using the same grief and sorrow to give her strength, I mean look at Sia saving Ammaji, if it were someone else, they would've left Ammaji to die, however, Sia did not, even when Raghav was hurt, she overcame all her hate for him and treated him nicely (though apparently it was part of her plan which im not so sure about at this moment in time)
Honestly what they're showing in Sia's character is patience and strength to such an extent that even Ammaji couldn't imagine, in many ways Sia's character is bigger than Ammaji's e.g. saving Ammaji, helping Raghav, being there for Raghav. Ammaji dismissed Sia saving her life as a servant saving the owners life which again shows Sia strenght and Ammaji's weakness as well as her ignorance, after all she didn't do anything good to Sia or her family yet Sia still saved her and even mentioned to Raghav that the haveli would be meaningless without Ammaji, how much more evidence do you want about Sia's character being the lead and the strength? 😛
However I do love the essence that the character of Ammaji brings to the show, even being negative I mean her return after her suposed death was totally awesome, for once I was actually glad to see Ammaji, her character is so powerful that sometimes it feels like its shadowing Sia's character but remember Sia is there for the women and after the Raghav-Sia track Im pretty sure the show is going to return to the fight of Ammaji and Sia, by then we'll have the balance back again. 😉
But I'm loving the Raghav-Sia track so I'm not complaining! 😉 Raggu is gonna fight for his Sia awww 😳
Edited by maybe-just - 14 years ago
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good topic.....i also think that Sia is still in power but the fact is that is hidden....she is indirectly leading herself as we all can see that raghav has started changing...sheela chachi is also coming with ideas....jhoomar has started running with new ideas to unite them both....everyone in haveli has started thinking for both the characters....this is the strength of sia's character only....even ammaji has also a fear from sia....no matter that it is not shown clearly...
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very well written.....sia is not wasting her tym but focusing 2 get raghav on her side so that ammaji will fall....
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maybe-just

Great point of view 😊 and to some extent i agree...but this story isn't only about Ammaji, its about both Sia and Ammaji which is clearly shown. Let me explain!

I know people arent happy with Sia's servant status, neither am I, she's Raghav's wife and should not be treated like that however thats the only way Sia could get into the haveli for her fight against the injustice done to women!
And the thing is that Sia character is very strong and brave, I don't think many people would have the heart or strength to return to a place and people who have given her so much grief and sorrows, they would leave it behind whereas Sia did not, it shows her potential to overcome things which would be difficult for any random women to forget, but instead shes using the same grief and sorrow to give her strength, I mean look at Sia saving Ammaji, if it were someone else, they would've left Ammaji to die, however, Sia did not, even when Raghav was hurt, she overcame all her hate for him and treated him nicely (though apparently it was part of her plan which im not so sure about at this moment in time)
Honestly what they're showing in Sia's character is patience and strength to such an extent that even Ammaji couldn't imagine, in many ways Sia's character is bigger than Ammaji's e.g. saving Ammaji, helping Raghav, being there for Raghav. Ammaji dismissed Sia saving her life as a servant saving the owners life which again shows Sia strenght and Ammaji's weakness as well as her ignorance, after all she didn't do anything good to Sia or her family yet Sia still saved her and even mentioned to Raghav that the haveli would be meaningless without Ammaji, how much more evidence do you want about Sia's character being the lead and the strength? 😛
However I do love the essence that the character of Ammaji brings to the show, even being negative I mean her return after her suposed death was totally awesome, for once I was actually glad to see Ammaji, her character is so powerful that sometimes it feels like its shadowing Sia's character but remember Sia is there for the women and after the Raghav-Sia track Im pretty sure the show is going to return to the fight of Ammaji and Sia, by then we'll have the balance back again. 😉
But I'm loving the Raghav-Sia track so I'm not complaining! 😉 Raggu is gonna fight for his Sia awww 😳

Yup agreed dear...well well written...and thanks to
PRAVINP, maybe-just, sarah1024 for liking my post
sonia77 thumbnail
Everyones points are valid i totally agree....but its too obvious that Siyas role has been put down in connection with the ratings...i think these guys have to literally follow the creatives...at this point in the show ammaji is far above siya technically..because the strength in her character cannot be seen on the outside..and thats what really matters as far as viewership goes....and i still feel their plans changed as the show continued...even now it seems sunalis entry has kept the ratings higher...i think indian audience on the whole like suspense and intrigue..the minute a show lacks this they switch off!!!...obviously we re only talking of characters and roles here and i have nothing personal against siya....but in my view i dont doubt for a minute that she has been made a statue as the show progressed...even now if you ask me they are pretty much struggling to bring her back into action..if at all!!!..because this is ammajis show through and through....if siya remains weak it wont matter ..few people here in the forum will feel bad and thats totally understandable.....but if ammaji weakens the show will end!!!
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If they continue to bring down Sia's side of the story just for the sake of the ratings without having any clear future plan it would just ruin the whole story which we all have come to love. but the fact of the matter is the actor playing the ammaji's role is excellent and can overshadow anyone which is what she is doing. but even Sia began the show well, she needs to get back on her horse and stop sulking at everything and do the things she always vowed to do. I agree with the start post cos the Sia we love has vanished in the rating game, if the creative s want the long term benifit of the show, the would make sia strong enough to fight ammaji neck to neck
sonia77 thumbnail
I dont think there is any scope to further downgrade her role!!!.........unless she becomes a beggar in the village...i read somewhere that they are intending to play with this track so lets see what they do...