Aditya celebrates Laado's success - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Aditya celebrates Laado's success
Buzz up!

Naa Aana Iss Des Laado is giving tough competition to shows like Balika Vadhu, Uttaran as in the recent week, the show has topped the TRP chart with 7.70. Not only this, the show also completed 200 episodes.

We spoke to Aditya Redij aka Raghav about the success of the show, "It feels great that our show is topping the charts and completed 200 episodes. The credit goes to the entire team of the Laado including all the technicians, directors and the whole creative team of the show, who has written some wonderful tracks like Ammaji's death sequence and many more."

Further, he told us, "Now, I know that the audiences will have more expectations from us and for that too I am ready to work hard so that our show will complete more than 500 episodes."

About the current Raghav-Sia track he told us, "Lots more drama happening between Raghave-Sia-Sonali as now Raghav is in love with Sia but Ammaji wants Sonali to be the bahu of the Sangwan family, so let's see what happens now because Raghav will try to convince Ammaji..."

Laado completed 200 episodes in Feburary 2nd, 2010.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/February/News_20100208_42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing yes he surely does look very hot in black!
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so he's finally gonna stand by sia and convince ammaji.... cant wait, SR together at last 😍
Armu4eva thumbnail
yeah...super hot yaar..! me drooling..😍