Sonali finding out about Sia-Raghav marriage?

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
So how exactly do you want Sonali to find out about Sia & Raghav?
For me its should be a little like this:
Depending on whether Sonali stays a positive character or not, I'd prefere it if she was positive because then she could find out about what Raghav had done to Sia in the past, not understanding this side of Raghav and repulsed by his actions, 😲 I want her to slap him, break off her contact with him and go back to London. (yes the slap is necessary in this situation) 😆
All of this could be a result of first her finding out about SR's marriage and the love they share, 😳 which should hopefully make her sad and then the events that lead to their marriage also coming out, leaving Sonali heartbroken and betrayed because of the kind of person Raghav turned out to be.
Then I want her to tell Raghav to become a better person and give Sia her rightful position as thats the only good thing he can do for Sia. 😃
If she turns out negative, (which at the moment I'm doubting), then she should feel humilated at finding out about SR's marriage, feeling betrayed, get revenge on Raghav 😈😆 and create havoc in the household and leave for London, 😲 which can lead to Sia making everything alright in the house, and finally even Ammaji accepting her as a bahu 😉
Happiness all the way around 😉
Unless any of you think something different will happen, do share your views! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the track of raghav-sia was soooooooooo awesome, why did they have to introduce this sonali character in the first place, this character is getting to my nerves now😡.............she is practucally doing nothing other tha chit-chatting with ammaji ................as far as i am concerned , just want her to leave n go back to london soon..............i think one wk was enough for her, now that raghav has started feeling strongly for sia as his wife, i guess sonali's job is done, she should pack her bags n leave 😆..............she will find better guys in London 😉, so plz leave raghav-sia alone..............we all just love watching them together.................
stupidestwatch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey I sort of like what Maybejust is saying. I especially like Sonali turning negative, wrecking havoc on Krishna Vaas, Sia fixing the situation, Sonali leaving for London, Ammaji accepting Sia.
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ammaji accepting siya would mean the show ending!!!!.....siya came and stayed at their house for revenge.....even i am confused how they will take this whole thing forward....what i cant understand is that what are they trying to show with this siyas character..on one hand she claims to have only stayed for revenge which she had vowed to take....on the other hand she seems jealous of a girl who likes raghav too!!!...she seems such a non entity now..even worse off than that female chanda who atleast has her husband by her side even if its behind the doors!...i wish they move on to a better track..i quite like raghav alone just by his mothers side..but it seems the ratings have been higher since sunali entered....but i know people here in the forum are all for raghav siya...so lets see what happens...in these dramas anything and everything is possible!
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
May be just, i was thinking wht if Amma threatens sia tht she will kill her father or sister if she comes between sonali and raghav..........then toh again tht stupid repetitive track of raghav remarrying but trating sia as his only wife like avtar treating chanda........... 🥱

OMG plz creatives mera likha mat manna aur jaldi se sonali ko veerpur se bahar bhijwana......... 😆
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

May be just, i was thinking wht if Amma threatens sia tht she will kill her father or sister if she comes between sonali and raghav..........then toh again tht stupid repetitive track of raghav remarrying but trating sia as his only wife like avtar treating chanda........... 🥱

OMG plz creatives mera likha mat manna aur jaldi se sonali ko veerpur se bahar bhijwana......... 😆

yes agreed dear!😆
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

OMG I hope that doesnt happen either, repeating the same track is not a good move, TRPs will defo go down, I want something different for Raghav-Sia, its not the same old story between lovers, their story is different and very unique and I hope the CVs keep letting it roll like that! I'd hate to see Raghav-Sia being split again
CVS dont listen to what Aparna said about the Aftar-Chanda track being used on Raghav-Sia 😆😆
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Raghav will blurt it out himself. Then a furious Sonali will pack her bags and leave and the Raghav v/s Ammaji arc will begin.

Come to think of it, more than Sonali finding out about the R-S marriage I'm looking forward to the day she comes to know how wonderfully her mother-in-law to be treats the women around her. I hope before she leaves, she'll give Ammaji a loud bhashan and say that she wouldn't marry into this demented family even if they were the last people on the planet. 😛

Jokes apart I hope that whatever the outcome might be, this track will be treated with class and won't be just another cliched love triangle that's been shown on gazillions of shows before.
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
after 2day's epi i think that wen ammaji will declare b4 all veerpur ppl that raghav is going 2 marry sonali...raghav will speak up and declare b4 evrybody that he luvs sia and wants 2 live wid her....this way sonali will also get 2 noe
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: supriya.iyer

after 2day's epi i think that wen ammaji will declare b4 all veerpur ppl that raghav is going 2 marry sonali...raghav will speak up and declare b4 evrybody that he luvs sia and wants 2 live wid her....this way sonali will also get 2 noe

Hopefully what u r saying comes true dear!😆