Poll

sonali's status?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello guys .........i just wanted to post a poll as i am dying to kno who all support sonali and want her track extended..........i just want her to dissappear coming monday itself ๐Ÿ˜†

Plz vote and let me kno ๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

personally i prefer sonali with raghav versus siya but thats only at a very superficial level as she looks good with him..so that wont be fair for me to make a choice only based on that....but if you ask me siya should also leave the house to regain some bit of dignity....thats the only way her character can be upgraded......unless they kill ammaji for real this time..but i suppose they are smart enough to know what will be the outcome of the show if ammaji is dead!!!!

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i would love to see her turn positive towards raghav n sia's love n help them out against ammaji....n we can have a new male enter she can get involved in a love track with that new male ......
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I would love SOnali's character to stay positive. And she should make amedns and leave the haveli once she comes to know the truth.
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† some people want Raghav and sonali together..........thts quite funny and strange............i dont find sonali~raghav cute together...........not just bcoz she is second(or i suppose first) women in raghav's life........but she just seems ok with her acting...... sometimes i feel she is between noone and has just come to visit veerpur as a tourist๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†..........but i respect everyone 's views ๐Ÿ˜›..........plz continue with this discussion guys ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have started watching this show for Sia-Raghav and if they don't end up together (again?) then I will not continue watching it.
Raghav and Sia are meant to be and you can see it from their characters and the way the storyline is going.
Aditya and Natasha are doing an amazing job and their chemistry is just sensational because its so natural and not over the top like it is with many other couples. โค๏ธ
So I really want Raghav Sia to be together, without them NAIDL will be boring and pointless. ๐Ÿ˜›
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u dear........sia -raghav are meant to be together not only coz they're married but they r one of the best romantic couples of daily soaps as they're so natural and spontaneous๐Ÿ˜›.............i think sonali is a total mismatch for raghav both by looks and also acting, there's absolutely no chemistry between them at all inspite of sonali being so clingy๐Ÿ˜ก............. rather the silent love story of raghav - sia is much more adorable and pleasing to watch...............
i guess the record TRP's during the last wk of jan when the romantic track of raghav-sia was being aired has forced the CV's to play around that track and to delay their re-union even more.......but i guess too much stretching n dragging of this will lead to the plot being more messy n uninteresting as people are interested in seeing them together not somebody coming in between n spoiling the love story๐Ÿ˜ญ..........they should rather bring raghav-sia together n think of some stories surrounding them........
Edited by babysweety - 14 years ago
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I believe that siya raghav track has low significance versus ammaji and her atrocities which is really the backbone of the show.......but i am definitely for sunalis entry as it has undoubtedly cheered up the morbid atmosphere in this serial....but that does not mean that i want her to destroy siya or then proove to be a horrible girl!!!......but afcourse as is usually the case in these forums i see people are just waiting for siya and raghav to be together....but as we are a minority totally against sunali as is obvious with the higher ratings to number 3 or 1 since the entry of sunali..i will not be surprised at all if her role is stretched!!!!...i just want to watch ammaji and her dialogues...that woman is just too good an actress!..
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
m also not agree for more rol of sonali.....wanna see raghav-sia intense scenes....they r 2 "amaging".....๐Ÿ‘ creative people r now unnecessary stretching sonali character.....