Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: priyankumupal

true, but if they bring Sonali and Raghav together also ratings will fall because i for one would hate that, because we watched this show from day one and waited for Raghav to realize his faults, when the time has finally come its not right that someone else enters Raghav's life. there can be so many new twists with Sia and raghav coming together, the opposition from ammaji and how they together change the people of the village and how this will cause ammaji to disown raghav, the other side stories, so much can be done with Sia and Raghav coming together. its not right to use the same old third angle to the love story to keep the story moving.

Yes agreed dear..with raghav n sia together there can be so many changes brought in the serial n most importantly it would show good win over evil.....😳😃
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Whatever happens i hope we dont get to see those angry self pity faces that siya makes anymore...better than that they should make her speak...or then she should leave that house and take revenge that she had vowed to take....its becoming unbearable to watch really!....i seem to be loosing intrest...