Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

wht!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! romantic scenes between raghav and her.............hello i think the leads r sia and raghav not raghav and 😡 sonali.............i am sorry sonali i was never fond of u and will never be 🥱

Well I personally dont like her to be palying a woh in raghav n sia's life but her character is bubbly n I like that thoda bahut..because the atmosphere becomes light
😆
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

Uh, who exactly is Deeya JALE? Her last name is Chopra ... these article writers bhi na ... 😆

And dear lord, there are romantic scenes in store for Raghav and Sonali? Yikes, I hope she won't end up marrying him and become the next Rangeeli.

I didn't know Deeya was Roshni's sister ... I can kinda see the resemblance now!

Yes she does resemble roshni a lot.......😆
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: babysweety

i just hope that sonali'r role remains a cameo and she leaves the show ASAP.......this current track is so very boring..........they should go back to the raghav-sia romantic track............that was so nice to watch.............

Yes yes agreed totally on this dear!😳😃

meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

I think sunali looks damn good with raghav..some of you here like siya only because she was married off to raghav. and thats totally understandable as siya is technically his wife..........but sunali raghav make a much better couple i feel....but that doesent change my view that it really wouldnt matter who ends up with raghav because the show is led by ammaji anyway....i think she is right about the roles of these actors being dependent on ratings!...i am pretty certain now that siyas role was downgraded in connection with the ratings...which is why she was a somebody when the show started but she is a servant now!!!!..and if siya raghav come together living happily ever after the ratings will drop as the suspense will finish...thats my view...lets see what they do...

yes we will have to wait n watch what turn they give to sonali sia n raghav's character dear!😃
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hope sonali is a gud character.....waiting 2 c more
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one Deeya.
She does resemble Roshni to some extent. In fact, I was thinking of it some time ago.

If its a cameo, then I would love to see it as a positive one. Not every character that comes in between has to become a vamp!
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The show is based on ammaji..so raghav siya sunali track will have no long term effect........but going by experience of watching these serials in the past i will be surprised if siya raghav are brought together easily....so wether he speaks up or not or wether sunali walks away its not that important...if siya raghav come together the twist in their story will end and so there will be less intrigue left in the show....and as a result ratings will fall....which they may not like to see happening...this is only my guess...i could be wrong!

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me also agree on d point that Sonali must leave d show as a cameo role only....😡hope,creative people r listening this.....😳.....
the chemistry of raghav-sia is awesome....
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

me also agree on d point that Sonali must leave d show as a cameo role only....😡hope,creative people r listening this.....😳.....

the chemistry of raghav-sia is awesome....

yes totally agreed with u dear!😳
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

The show is based on ammaji..so raghav siya sunali track will have no long term effect........but going by experience of watching these serials in the past i will be surprised if siya raghav are brought together easily....so wether he speaks up or not or wether sunali walks away its not that important...if siya raghav come together the twist in their story will end and so there will be less intrigue left in the show....and as a result ratings will fall....which they may not like to see happening...this is only my guess...i could be wrong!

true, but if they bring Sonali and Raghav together also ratings will fall because i for one would hate that, because we watched this show from day one and waited for Raghav to realize his faults, when the time has finally come its not right that someone else enters Raghav's life. there can be so many new twists with Sia and raghav coming together, the opposition from ammaji and how they together change the people of the village and how this will cause ammaji to disown raghav, the other side stories, so much can be done with Sia and Raghav coming together. its not right to use the same old third angle to the love story to keep the story moving.