Written Update - February 5th

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
now the episode starts with chachi,santosh and jhoomar in chachi's room where santosh asks chachji how do they make sonali understand that raghav is married without sia keeping the vrath because ammaji has told her not to.chachi tells her that she has an idea where they talk about the idea in tone where viewers cant listen.next day morning santosh,sunahri and rangeeli do initial ritual for the start of the vrath.ammaji sees sia and gets very angry and asks why she is there and whether she has kept ther vrath.sia replies that she has not kept the vrath.raghav is seeing all this from above.when ammaji and all the bahus goes inside,chachi asks sia to do initial ritual of giving water and sweet to the godess and keeping betel leaves to the goddess and she does.rangeeli is complaining of her hunger in her room and asks why she should keep a vrath for a husband who does not consider her his wife.she then sneaks into the kitchen knowing that nobody would be there to eat somethin.she picks up some cashews to eat but sia catches her and lectures her on the sanctity of the vrath.rangeeli gets angry and tries to forcefeed sia the cashew.raghav catches her and she runs from there mumbling to herself that she would tell ammaji about the incident and how sia has kept the vrath.raghav and sia share a moment and raghav understands sia has kept the vrath for him.raghav leaves and sends a letter with jhoomar saying that he will break sia's vrath.sia is happy.jhoomar teases her and leaves.

next , evening comes and all the bahus that is sunehri and rangeeli break their fast with their husbands giving them water to drink.chanda is feeling sad seeing this.raghav becomes emotional seeing this and he looks at sia lovingly and viceversa.sonali looks at raghav feeling happy.atlast ammaji asks santosh to break her fast and taunts her saying that she cannot give haveli its waaris atleast pray for the long life of her husband.joginder and santosh are uncomfortable touching each other and doing the rituals.chachi ,ammaji,snehri and sonali notice this and sonali is puzzled at the attitude of joginder.raghav and sia look at each other.all them go inside.
avatar goes to chanda and breaks herfast inside her room and avatar tells chanda she knew he would surely come and asks her not to cry.chachi breaks her fast with chacha's photo inside her room and closing the door.

here comes the most imp part
PRECAP-RANGEELI COMES AND TELLS AMMAJI THAT SIA HAS KEPT A FAST INSPITE OF AMMAJI TELLING HER NOT TO AND IS WAITING FOR RAGHAV TO BREAK HER FAST.AMMAJI IS ANGRY AND TAKES A BOX OF SWEETS TO SIA SAYING THAT TALVEER HAS GIVEN HER FOR SOME OCCASION IN HIS HOUSE AND ASKS HER TO EAT IT.SIA LOOKS AT THE SWEET IN HER HANDS.END

Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing...........I certainly did miss something today........Also I m sure sia n raghav moments would have been fantabulous.........👏
NAKSHFAN_289 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for d written update..
I like the one mnt scene of raghav-sia when pooja n all stuff going....i feel the hurt in raghav's eyes..nice acted by aditya reddy..👏
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.

The episode was ok sort but kinda slow. Though I did enjoy Raghav and Sia's moments during the pooja.

Well Raghav did bring all these upon himself and Sia ...
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
actually i could feel that raghav hurt and love for sia today really showing on raghav's face.it was actually very good even though it was only two minutes..I am actually waiting as to how sia will not eat the sweet given to her as ammaji is waiting for sia to eat it.i am even more curious to know how sonali will knowabout sia -raghav relationship
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update as i wasnt able to watch todays episode..
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

actually i could feel that raghav hurt and love for sia today really showing on raghav's face.it was actually very good even though it was only two minutes..I am actually waiting as to how sia will not eat the sweet given to her as ammaji is waiting for sia to eat it.i am even more curious to know how sonali will knowabout sia -raghav relationship

Well I feel sia will all act infront of ammaji taht she is eating the sweet she will atke a bite n once amma is satisfies seeing her eat will leave..n sia will spit out the sweet...n hence her fast will be saved..or may be someone on whom amma trusts comes n says that sia just had food infront of her..how about sunehri supporting sia...just to get back at rangeeliiiiiiii😉😆
-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for d update...
such a lovely raghav sia scene in that pooja....great acting n face expression...no needed any dialogue.
biryani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
plzzzzzzzz koi ye bata den kay dheeraj kaha hai?kia dheeraj jhumar ka koi scene nhi ata?plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ biryani - Nope, there haven't been a lot of Dheeraj-Jhumar scenes lately. I guess their track will start once the Sonali story wraps up.