guys,relax-friday will not be special

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I think all u guys have gone crazy thinking of the sia-raghav relationship and the entry of sonali.today i dont think there'll anything special.all of them will be plotting that is chachi and co will be plotting to bring sia and raghav closer and the dangerous ammaji will be hatching a new plan to split them.sonali the only character unaware of things and secrets in the haveli will be feeling happy about marrying raghav.
okay i was wondering what is chachi's new gameplan and whether it will work or not?so the next to two to three days lets turn the weekend interesting discussing this.give some innovative and fuuny suggestions tom pep up the forums

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes agreed dear...today will only concentrate on sia n raghav in deliema...or they staring at each other from far away.....or chachi working out with jhumar santosh n chanda...on how to make sia a part of the pooja......n amma trying to split rahav n sia again!
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i suppose,sia's father is in village...chachi can send sia at her home for few days & i hope ammaji will not protest this as she also wants sia to be far away from his laadla beta raghav....

then,Raghav can meet sia there n can show his emotions.....atleast kuch dimaag to daudega.....❤️😳
wat u say ???????????😒
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oooh, I like the idea of Sia going back to her father's house and Raghav meeting her there. But then her dad would probably have a fit when he realizes that his daughter loves the same man who betrayed her and whose mother humiliated him ... lol
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarah1024

Oooh, I like the idea of Sia going back to her father's house and Raghav meeting her there. But then her dad would probably have a fit when he realizes that his daughter loves the same man who betrayed her and whose mother humiliated him ... lol

yes sarah agreed dear!😆