comeon raghav speakup - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sonia77

I dont think he can stand up against his mother...atleast not blatantly....i dont think this love triangle will vanish so easily..and good thing it wont...firstly it will keep a slight cheerful spirit in that morbid home thanks to sunali..and secondly its likely to give them more time with this track and keep the story and suspense going.....

oh no dear....atleast i can't live up wid the suspense.....every one day passing is like ages.....that wat will happen next n u rsaying about more suspense....😲
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

I agree. Sheela chachi is the real star these days. I am also a little tired of Raghav being "mute"

Agree with you.
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

I dont think he can stand up against his mother...atleast not blatantly....i dont think this love triangle will vanish so easily..and good thing it wont...firstly it will keep a slight cheerful spirit in that morbid home thanks to sunali..and secondly its likely to give them more time with this track and keep the story and suspense going.....

srsly the suspense in increasing.....i juz hope they dont show anything reallt very stupid
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agreed wid u!!!!!.......a gr8888888 post in b/w.....
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am liking this mute Raghav ok now before throwing belans my way just losten to what i have to say. What I am liking about him is his intense eyes and his pining for Sia. He possibly cannot go against is mom not so soon. Till now he has made efforts to give Sia happiness but mostly out of gratitude for taking care of him selflessly and saving his mom.Now he is begning to understand that he is in love with sia but to admit this and fully unserstand his feelings he needs a jolt which is coming his way in the form of his marriage announcement to Sonia.
And I amfinding this girl irritating, no offence meant and it is strictly my openion. I would have prefered Garima here. I personally am not fond of these chopra sisters. Cos their acting is not up to the mark and I find their expressions too fake.
Again Just my openion.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ranjnanarang

I am liking this mute Raghav ok now before throwing belans my way just losten to what i have to say. What I am liking about him is his intense eyes and his pining for Sia. He possibly cannot go against is mom not so soon. Till now he has made efforts to give Sia happiness but mostly out of gratitude for taking care of him selflessly and saving his mom.Now he is begning to understand that he is in love with sia but to admit this and fully unserstand his feelings he needs a jolt which is coming his way in the form of his marriage announcement to Sonia.

And I amfinding this girl irritating, no offence meant and it is strictly my openion. I would have prefered Garima here. I personally am not fond of these chopra sisters. Cos their acting is not up to the mark and I find their expressions too fake.
Again Just my openion.

Yes dear..I too agree with ur thoughts...........raghav definately needs a jolt like his marraige announcement or may be ammaji trying to harm sia.....to get her out of the way of sonali..........hmmmmmmm wow kya scene hoga raghav aur ammaji ki confrontation ka😆

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Raghav does need to speak up but I loved the scene where he came to the rescue of Sia in the kitchen, where dunno what her name is (rangeeli i think not sure) was forcing Sia to eat something, that was too cute!!!

Plus I would love to see another O re piya segment between Sia and Raghav that was truly amazing and magical!!! 😉
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think creatives r thinking of putting raghav's confession in tht sat MAHA epi 😆

did u all read tht Diya JALE 😆 😆 article............deeya chopra said the audience will see more of sonali-raghav chemistry........... 😡

OMG r we here to watch sonali-raghav 😡...............no way if tht happens serial will be a 👎🏼

CREATIVES dont even dare to put the sequence of raghav marrying sonali and being his second wife as rangili ..............u kno guys rangili is a waste in the serial.........so Deeya Chopra plz dont play a role like wht ur sis did in Kasam Se 😡............plz do a cameo and become invisible from the show

Raghav.........enough of ur silent love........sometimes even i am confused whether u luv sia or sonali 😆
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

i think creatives r thinking of putting raghav's confession in tht sat MAHA epi 😆

did u all read tht Diya JALE 😆 😆 article............deeya chopra said the audience will see more of sonali-raghav chemistry........... 😡

OMG r we here to watch sonali-raghav 😡...............no way if tht happens serial will be a 👎🏼

CREATIVES dont even dare to put the sequence of raghav marrying sonali and being his second wife as rangili ..............u kno guys rangili is a waste in the serial.........so Deeya Chopra plz dont play a role like wht ur sis did in Kasam Se 😡............plz do a cameo and become invisible from the show

Raghav.........enough of ur silent love........sometimes even i am confused whether u luv sia or sonali 😆

yeah agreed I 2 am fed up of his silence mujhe bhi ab doubt hone lag gaya hai.....ki sonali hai yah sia raghav ke liye!😆

sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey, even i think that they got in the character of sonali only to push raghav against the wall n create a situation whr he is left with no other option but to go against his mother.....i really hope the creatives are having the same plan 😊...........i think if they extend sonali's role beyond this purpose, then the whole serial will be messy n repetitive like other serials..........

in any case the character of sonali is very irritating 😡........cant she make out that raghav is not interested in her n keeping distance from her, then why is she shamelessly imposing herself on raghav.........she should go back to London with dignity n leave raghav n sia together..........