gungun009 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi friends dont u all think that this whole week eps after sonali entry are vvvvvvvvvvvvery much boring and maha bakvas, ๐Ÿ˜•, i m fail 2 understand only one thing y raghav is not telling sonali abt his relationship wd sia as he admitted to himself that he love siya and have no feelings for sonali.
sense whr ammaji is treating sonali wd laad pyar are quite irrtating and looks like dekhava, v all want to see some good n positive change in raghav and sia love story, n not tensed face of raghav๐Ÿ˜• sia as angry young woman๐Ÿ˜ก n above all bechari sonali have came only to hug n kiss raghav and only say oh raghav i love u plz give her some other dialoges.๐Ÿ˜†
only sheela chachi in this whole track needs๐Ÿ‘ she is doing great job n making efforts to unite raghav n siya. so siya plz listen to chachi and be ready for this dharam yudh, stand up and fight v all want bahadur siya come on buckup๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I agree. Sheela chachi is the real star these days. I am also a little tired of Raghav being "mute"
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssarada

I agree. Sheela chachi is the real star these days. I am also a little tired of Raghav being "mute"

Yeah she has becomne a star these days..she is doing sia's work of nari dharam n pati bacho andolan...n raghav guess Creatives are unable to give him any dialouges these days....when the hell will he speak up that he loves sia.........n shooeee off sonali n amma
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hate_you thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its hig time...he should for SIya
NAKSHFAN_289 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awwwww..it will be most awaited scene...raghav's love confession in front of family, Eagerly waiting for that....
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssarada

I agree. Maybe he's on the 'mute' mode these days. ๐Ÿ˜†
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah....creative peoples u must read this....see hum sab logon ke vichaar kitne milte hain....๐Ÿ˜Šab toh raghv aur sia ko mila do......V don't wanna see dumb or puppet raghav - sia๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜” in d hands of ammaji....sonali is very irritating...๐Ÿ˜กhow can't she judge that raghav is simply ignoring her....
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yeah she has becomne a star these days..she is doing sia's work of nari dharam n pati bacho andolan...n raghav guess Creatives are unable to give him any dialouges these days....when the hell will he speak up that he loves sia.........n shooeee off sonali n amma
๐Ÿ˜ณ

i guess he has bcum dumb after all these sudden incidents...or he has lost his courage 2 speak up
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: supriya.iyer

i guess he has bcum dumb after all these sudden incidents...or he has lost his courage 2 speak up

yes he has certainly become dumb......๐Ÿ˜†

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think he can stand up against his mother...atleast not blatantly....i dont think this love triangle will vanish so easily..and good thing it wont...firstly it will keep a slight cheerful spirit in that morbid home thanks to sunali..and secondly its likely to give them more time with this track and keep the story and suspense going.....