gungun009 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

hi friends dont u all think that this new track of sonali is vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvery much boring n maha bakvas😭 is se accha tu chacha n dm ka track tha.after watching this week eps i could not understand only one thing y raghav could not tell sonali about siya, wat he is waiting for, as he already admitted to himself that he only loves siya and had no feeling for sonali.

secondly those scenes whr ammaji shows her pyaar n dulaar for sonali are simply intolerable and looks like dikhava.😆, v want 2 see some good sense of raghav n sia and not tensed face of raghav n sia as angry young woman whr sonali is only brought to hug n kiss raghav and say i love raghav, plz give her some other dialoge.😆
only sheela chachi needs 👏 for wat she is doing for siya, so plz siya get ready for this dharam yudh v want bahadur siya stoodup and fight.👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes gungun agreed dear....really raghav needs some dialouges of confession to sia sonali n amma that he loves sia.......n we need more raghav n sia intimate moments rather than angry look on sia's face...n what she waiting for to save her pati...from that foolish gal....who is completely blind..........doesnt she understand that raghav is trying to avoid her....n that kiss really made me angry......... how dare she...n raghav too seemed very suprised ...but at the same time I felt bad for him when sia saw both of them so close.....
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya,megha...even i 2 was like....hein,wat this happened???? v need some action from sia side yaar....she is like a dumb....instead of her,sheela chachi is good,atleast she is giving thoughts how to unite them being known to the fact that ammaji can do anything.....
cumon,both raghav n sia,dimaag ki batti jalao.😈😈.....kuch karo....👍🏼