Written Update - February 4th

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
the episode starts with cahchi and santosh asking sia to keep the vrath,but sia refuses saying that i am only a servant of the house.chachi convinces her saying that the marriage is fake in ammaji's eyes but not in raghav's and sia's.the pheras they took before the agni,magalsutra and sindoor cant be false she says.she also asks sia to keep the vrath to fight for rights of women in the haveli.she also says the marriage is still valid in the eyes of thye people outside.

nextday jhoomar comes to clean raghav's room and he has just got up from sleep.she tells him that sia is going to keep the vrath.he asks her explain about the vrath.she says that married women keep the vrath for the long life of the husband and also do kuldevi pooja and break the vrath by drinking water from their husband's hands.she adds that in this state sia cannot fast as she cannot miss her medicine yet she wants to fast.hearing this raghav is upset. and keeps the bottle of water from his hand on the table.just then sonali enters and asks if he is still having headache.jhoomar leaves the room sulking.sonali asks raghav to close his eyes so tha tshe can give him his magic medicine to relieve him of his headache.raghav closes his eyes and sonali kisses him on his forehead.raghav tries pushing her away but sia sees this and is upset.raghav seeing sia is also upset at that incident.

ammaji calls a meeting of all the bahus and tells them that only santosh,rangeeli and sunheri will keep the vrath and not the servants of the house.she tells chachi also not to keep the vrath as her husband is dead for the house.she also adds that all the servants can watch the pooja.sia goes inside the kitchen feeling sad .now sonali wearing a salwar goes to meet ammaji and ammaji praises her.then she asks sonali to sit next to her and asks her how she feels about raghav.sonali says that she has already told her,but ammaji presses on and she asks her if she would marry raghav.sonali is happy and accepts.ammaji brings out their family kadas as shagun and gives it to sonali and tells her that she has all the qualities to become raghav's wife as raghav is her laadla,she will become her laadli bahu.sonali hestitates to take the kada and tells her that raghav and her relationship was for two years and before coming to india their relationship had broken due to some issues and she missed raghav when he left for india.she also says that is why she came in search of raghav thinking everything would be the same as before but she feels raghav has changed and is going far away from her.ammaji becomes serious and asks her to remove all the doubts as her is her son and she knows his mind well.ammaji says that when raghav came back he was feeling sad about something and now she knows that it is because of sonali-raghav separation.she also promises sonali that raghav is hers alone and asks sonali to accept the kadas which she does.
sia is removing clothes from line with tears in her eyes recalling the kiss episode.the episode ends

PRECAP-santosh asks chachi how they are going let sonali know that sia and raghav are married now that ammaji has asked sia not to keep the vrath.sheel;a replies that she has thought of another method to let sonali know.
guys hope everybody liked it

Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear!👏
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update! :-)
-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for d update.....
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the update. I had missed first 5 mins, so now I am well informed.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx sang_hari for d update...i daily watch the episode & know what has shown but still i read ur article as it again bring a live feeling of the characters....👏
hope for something good....i want sonali to just move out from raghav - sia life.....😡 she has created lots of mess....
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all u guys thanks a lot for the appreciation.
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnx 4 the wonderful update.....it was the 1st epi wich i missed