Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Arwen...

@ poet ... i m sure Rnaju means Raghav-Sia ... Rasia ........ nice one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise i m watching Laado after a long time ..... stopped watching it before the whole betrayal of sia by raghav track .... and only wd get glimpses of it every now and than.... i hardly recognize this sia from that one ..... if she had managed to do some under ground work while still being a servant in the haveli ... than i wouldnt be so disappointed but i hate this silent sufferer track .... she knows that raghav wants her now ... if she wants him too than she shd say so openly in front of everyone despite ammaji's edicts ... this impotent rage ... secretly keeping vraths and all isnt going to get her anywhere ... the sia of before was a woman of action .... she desperately needs to get back to that ... i wd lve to see the kind of friction between her and ammaji that existed before

Rasia ... πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰ ... nice name Ranju.

Arwen - I agree with you fully. Though I haven't watched too many episodes but I did hear about Sia and her determination to get justice for the girl child and her sword crossing with Ammaji. Situation has changed a lot true, but I would love to see her back in her fiery avatar. She is basically done in for if this continues.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranjnanarang

You got it right Arwen Rasia means Raghav and Sia, by the way I never thought that I would ever be able to do this kind of name mingling. πŸ˜› but here I am.

@Yes my twin we will rock it here and now we need to get Sam, Jo and skep here. Skep has a ready made Rat here the only problem is that the kudi is much less firer. Chalo that can be sorted. So in the nut shell we can all drool on Raghav and support Sia and Have a lot of fun.

By the way with the love story coming in here this show is rocking anf not to be missed Meghna Mallik is doing a terriffic job of playing a hardened Haryana clan leader she is absolutely amazing. Kudos to her.

😳 Rasia ... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Nice one Ranju.

Sam is here, so it's Jo and Skep now. I liek the idea of a 'readymade rat' and yes Sia is not Skep's Kudi at all. But would be great if we all are here.

Meghna Mallik is aweosme if I must say and she brings in so much power in every scene she does. I really admire her a lot. πŸ‘

But frankly speaking, I want Sia to wake up from her morbid state and Raghav to open his mouth. Otherwise, their present track will not have much worth.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

arey u all r here that is so sweet re.....i will try to watch it for ur sake guys seems like interesting plot..aur kaviji yeh kya how many siggies i made for u aur tum yeh kaunsi photo laga daali cum on meri bheji ek to lagao..sorry for chatting in this thread friends so forgive me..will sure participate once am bit on page about the serial..seems very interestingπŸ˜‰
love u all my partners in crime
sameera

Thank you Samiji for being here with us. πŸ˜ƒ I hope you will like the soap. It's good enough.

As for the siggy, I had changed it some time back. And I did use your siggy. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† You forgot!

Hope you weave your artistic hoonur over here as well.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

They don't get along at all. Joginder is too busy kissing the ground his mother walks on, to spare some courtesy for his wife. He's impotent, but often Santosh has to bear the brunt of their childless status. He's also rude and extremely abusive towards her. To put it nicely, he's quite a jackass ... LOL

I like the name you gave him. Jackass ... really LOL. πŸ˜† Can't even look into his wife's eyes.

I guess all the family members know about their strained relationship. Not sure if the villagers do though.

Yep, technically everyone in the village knows R-S are married. But then they all think Sia is a faithless wife (Ammaji set things up once to imply Sia cheated on Raghav) so they probably don't consider R-S a real couple anyway.

Okay. But still if she is staying in the haveli, their relationship is a dichotomy.

That apparently is the million dollar question. We never get enough insight into Sia's mind to know why she's still there. Only Raghav gets to have deep monologues in his bedroom. πŸ˜›

LOL - monologues in the bedroom? 🀣 Well if only we could hear some monologues on Sia's part to know what she is thinking of. The servant quarters will do fine.

BTW, your avi rocks. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Sarah I too loved this monologue comment of yours.
@Sam dont worry we can forgive chatting thing for once provided you will get the gist and come here soon LOL.