Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranjnanarang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello my MRD partners in crime (see I still miss MRD)
Ok now the show and the questions which have been mostly answered.
I think a little differently about Sias transformation here. Everyone feels that she has lost the spark but I still feel that hers is a very strong character. the way she cared for Raghav inspite of going through so much cos of him. She almost gave her life to save ammaji and still didnt expect anything in return not even soma basic gratitude from her. Rememebr she was unfazed when Ammaji said that the servents of the hosue are supposed to lay their lives for the maliks.
Right now is in a vulnerable state of mind cos she is falling in live with Raghav but her past is not leaving her and hence she is torned in her own mind on what to belive. And with Sonali coming into picture things ahev turned worse. Her heart which has started accepting raghav as her husband slowly is been wounded with the situation now. She is even baling herself for trusting Raghav all over again.
Hope things turn out good soon. This sonali doesnt look like a nigative character and she seems to be not appriciating the bad things happening in Veerpur. Hope she vanishes from Vp very soon. however I dint see things truning good for Rasia (wow I ahve also started naming characters now LOL) as they have none other than Amma ji in their way.
ranjnanarang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen...

Oho Poetji aap bhi idhar!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

great πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

yar i also started watching the show like a week or so ago and i found this to be a pretty succinct summary of the show :

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1330591

it explains everything related to the raghav-sia track and sarah1024 thank you very much for this 😊

@bewafa
: who's Vora? πŸ˜•

Arwen,
Vora was the DM og the area and he was a currupt man. He threatened Ammaji with dire consequences as she had squandered the funds meant for the villagers. And he demanded money in return which was given. After that he started demanding women which ammaji sent once but then he started asking for Jhumar who turned out ot be family's daughter and had to be saved from him. Hence he became ammajis dushman. She also defeated him in court once getting him stripped of all the admin powres. After that he reutrmed to get her killed and hence this shooting fiasco happened.
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Ranjna - hi πŸ€— i didnt know that u r here as well 😊 wow 😊

thx for explaining abt Vora ..... i now remember i have seen him in a couple of episodes ... i just didnt know his name 😳
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bewafa

man, Sia has lost her personality. cmon man! do something...lol but i'm loving her killer looks at Raghav πŸ˜†

btw...the sceptic in me can't seem to like Sonali...only because they hardly ever show the third angle in the triangle as good.
She COULD be Vora's daughter, back not for Raghav but for revenge. Like Vora could have sent her there.

Well she could be that and we may be surprised when we come to know her full name.πŸ˜†

@ Sonia - I agree with you that Ammaji keeps this show rocking, though she is not at all a good character. In fact, I feel most of these people act really well. But the Creatives can make only a few people intelligent at a given time, so the out-of-turn people mainly remain silent or on the 'mute' mode.
There is nothing to feel hostile about your views, they are your own and we are all here to discuss the serial. 😊 THis is what makes the Forum a colourful entity.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen...

Oho Poetji aap bhi idhar!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

great πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

yar i also started watching the show like a week or so ago and i found this to be a pretty succinct summary of the show :

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1330591

it explains everything related to the raghav-sia track and sarah1024 thank you very much for this 😊

@bewafa
: who's Vora? πŸ˜•

Wow, my SOuten here πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ and so is Ranju ... my twin sister.

This will gonna rock. Have tog et Sam into this too. πŸ˜ƒ LOL, we are such hopeless people.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranjnanarang

Hello my MRD partners in crime (see I still miss MRD)

Ok now the show and the questions which have been mostly answered.
I think a little differently about Sias transformation here. Everyone feels that she has lost the spark but I still feel that hers is a very strong character. the way she cared for Raghav inspite of going through so much cos of him. She almost gave her life to save ammaji and still didnt expect anything in return not even soma basic gratitude from her. Rememebr she was unfazed when Ammaji said that the servents of the hosue are supposed to lay their lives for the maliks.
Right now is in a vulnerable state of mind cos she is falling in live with Raghav but her past is not leaving her and hence she is torned in her own mind on what to belive. And with Sonali coming into picture things ahev turned worse. Her heart which has started accepting raghav as her husband slowly is been wounded with the situation now. She is even baling herself for trusting Raghav all over again.
Hope things turn out good soon. This sonali doesnt look like a nigative character and she seems to be not appriciating the bad things happening in Veerpur. Hope she vanishes from Vp very soon. however I dint see things truning good for Rasia (wow I ahve also started naming characters now LOL) as they have none other than Amma ji in their way.

Ranju πŸ€—
SO nice to see you here and of course I miss MRD so much. And mostly you all and the Forum.

I agree with you about Sia to a great extent, though I really want her to do something. She is deffo a strong character and I prefer her staying that way. She is one formidable opponent of Ammaji and am sure that Ammaji knows it as well.

Who's Rasia?
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ poet ... i m sure Rnaju means Raghav-Sia ... Rasia ........ nice one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise i m watching Laado after a long time ..... stopped watching it before the whole betrayal of sia by raghav track .... and only wd get glimpses of it every now and than.... i hardly recognize this sia from that one ..... if she had managed to do some under ground work while still being a servant in the haveli ... than i wouldnt be so disappointed but i hate this silent sufferer track .... she knows that raghav wants her now ... if she wants him too than she shd say so openly in front of everyone despite ammaji's edicts ... this impotent rage ... secretly keeping vraths and all isnt going to get her anywhere ... the sia of before was a woman of action .... she desperately needs to get back to that ... i wd lve to see the kind of friction between her and ammaji that existed before
Edited by Arwen... - 14 years ago
ranjnanarang thumbnail

You got it right Arwen Rasia means Raghav and Sia, by the way I never thought that I would ever be able to do this kind of name mingling. πŸ˜› but here I am.

@Yes my twin we will rock it here and now we need to get Sam, Jo and skep here. Skep has a ready made Rat here the only problem is that the kudi is much less firer. Chalo that can be sorted. So in the nut shell we can all drool on Raghav and support Sia and Have a lot of fun.
By the way with the love story coming in here this show is rocking anf not to be missed Meghna Mallik is doing a terriffic job of playing a hardened Haryana clan leader she is absolutely amazing. Kudos to her.
Edited by ranjnanarang - 14 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: poetic

Wow, my SOuten here πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ and so is Ranju ... my twin sister.

This will gonna rock. Have tog et Sam into this too. πŸ˜ƒ LOL, we are such hopeless people.

arey u all r here that is so sweet re.....i will try to watch it for ur sake guys seems like interesting plot..aur kaviji yeh kya how many siggies i made for u aur tum yeh kaunsi photo laga daali cum on meri bheji ek to lagao..sorry for chatting in this thread friends so forgive me..will sure participate once am bit on page about the serial..seems very interestingπŸ˜‰
love u all my partners in crime
sameera

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What is the nature of Santosh' relationship with her husband? Is it known in the haveli?

They don't get along at all. Joginder is too busy kissing the ground his mother walks on, to spare some courtesy for his wife. He's impotent, but often Santosh has to bear the brunt of their childless status. He's also rude and extremely abusive towards her. To put it nicely, he's quite a jackass ... LOL

I guess all the family members know about their strained relationship. Not sure if the villagers do though.

Doesn't the outside world know that Sia and Raghav are married? If yes, then wouldn't Sonali know it from anybody else?

Yep, technically everyone in the village knows R-S are married. But then they all think Sia is a faithless wife (Ammaji set things up once to imply Sia cheated on Raghav) so they probably don't consider R-S a real couple anyway.

Is Sia sill in the haveli for Raghav or for taking revenge?

That apparently is the million dollar question. We never get enough insight into Sia's mind to know why she's still there. Only Raghav gets to have deep monologues in his bedroom. πŸ˜›

Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago