Written Update - February 3rd

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Santosh tells Joginder that Ammaji needs to stop playing with the women of their house. How can she think of getting Raghav married to Sonali when he and Sia are already married? Joginder replies rudely and says that Ammaji has the right to choose what's best for her son. Besides, Raghav and Sia's wedding was just a farce. It's none of Santosh's business anyway, and she needs to stay out of it. Women are better suited to gossiping in the kitchen.

Gajender and Sonali return from their Veerpur darshan trip. Sonali gets happy to overhear Ammaji and Joginder discussing what a PERFECT girl she is for Raghav. She greets them and compliments Veerupur's scenic beauty. Ammaji smiles and tells her to rest in her room and dinner will be sent to her shortly. After she and Ammaji leave, Gajender tells Joginder that he's surprised by how much love she's showering on Sonali. The latter one reveals that Ammaji has planned to wed Raghav and Sonali. Gajender is amused by all of this. In the kitchen Ammaji orders Jhumar and Sia to prepare something for Sonali as soon as possible. She is the new bahu-to-be of the haveli so they'll have to take good care of her. Sia silently starts making some halwa while Jhumar watches her.

Sia brings dinner to Sonali's room (she's working on her laptop ... kya baat hai ... on one hand this village practices female infanticide, yet they are advanced enough to have an internet connection πŸ˜†). Sonali tells her that Veerpur is as wonderful as its people are. She wants to chat longer, but Sia says she's got work to do. Sonali asks her why she's working as a maid despite being educated when she can have a good job and a decent life in the city. Why would she want to live like this? Sia dodges her question by saying that she prefers rural life over urban. Sonali is surprised that she's choosing to live in a village when most people prefer living in a city. Sia leaves and ends up dropping the platter she's carrying in the hallway. Raghav tries to help her pick it up but she ignores him and walks off.

Sheela wakes Santosh up in the middle of night and tells her about the new plan she cooked up. She talks about an upcoming religious event where wives fast for their husbands and once it's time to eat, their husbands feed them (she didn't call it karva chauth but something else ... I'm not sure what the exact word is). So if they tell Sonali about this ritual and she sees Raghav feeding Sia that day, she'll know that they are married. That way nobody would get in trouble because technically they won't TELL her about the marriage. She'll find out by herself. Now all they have to do is convince Sia to fast that day. The end.
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing sarah..well u missed the 1st part i guess...It begins with ragahv asking jhumar in the corridor for sia's well being n jhumar suggest him to visit her as she is not keeping gud n she thinks that they need to take her to the doctor..he goes to sia's room but stops at the door. n stares at her with pain in his eyes.....also he doesnt enter as he has flashbacks what sia told him that he is playing with his feelings yet again...n he returns without disturbing her.....Also in the precap we see Chachi scolding sia that no matter what she has to fight this dharam yudh..........I guess sia will refuse to fast n chachi will scold her due to this! Wah the story is shaping up well gals don't u feel so!πŸ˜†
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oops, I guess I must've started watching from part two then ... thanks for updating the first part, Megha! πŸ˜ƒ
one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. ⭐️ All the BEST to Sheela Chachi. She came up with a grand idea. Hope she succeeds and all goes her way...πŸ‘
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah....sheela chachi is emerging as a black horse of the show.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
but,now sia is behaving starnge,even she has also realised about d raghav's feelings.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
what i think,that joginder has listened all d talk b/w santosh n chachi as if u have seen he pretended as if he is sleeping and santosh has closed d door.....ghosh....what will happen next😲😲😲
god,pls.save sia n raghav....
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great Update Sarah!!!!!

Love the way Sheela is progressing with the track!!!!!
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update.there was some electrcity problem in the house and was only fixed in the morning and i couldnt see laado yesterday
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update sarah and meghaparti. I just skipped the whole epi since no raghav-sia nice scene. ab in ke baari fir kab ayegi. 😳
Edited by chandanafan - 14 years ago
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
now,i came to know why i was not able to find sang_hari update.....koi baat bahi...sarah has also written good...πŸ‘πŸΌ
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
even i think that joginder has heard evrything....coz he was shaking his head wen sheela chachi banged the door