Written Update - February 2nd

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
okay, guys sonali saga continued today. pehle photo with ammaji and pataofying her. jhoomar tells raghav that sia's wound is painful and he stops going with sonali sayin his head is aching. jhoomar tells this news to the womenfolk and then sia tells the same old things like there is no love etc. but chachi explains that raghav wants to take care of his life partner and sia says she doesnt know why but she is angry at raghav whenever he comes in front of her. chachi says it is jealousy seeing her husband with another woman and all the laugh at that.she asks sia to love raghav and bring him to the right path. so dont forget u're maksad.

ammaji sends sonali with gajender and goes to see raghav. she starts saying that naukar should not be served by the malik. she also says that she has selected raghav as next leader of the kasbah and he should act responsibly and marry sonali as she is fitting in everyway to be his wife. but raghav says that sonali and himself they are friends and he is already married to sia. ammaji becomes angry at that and scold hims to look to future and not the past and tells him that then marriage was just a fake. she warns raghav that he will lose her regard if he does something rash.

santosh and chachi are talking about how to let sonali know about raghav-sia's marriage without as much telling her. chachi tells santosh that from when has entered haveli as a bride she has seen a lot atrocities against women and she will not allow that to happen to sia.ammaji realises that raghav has feeling for sia and has started plotting to separate them.

precap was interesting when sonali asks sia why she is working as a servant inspite of being educated. sia is upset and leaves the room and drops the glass in her hand and bends to pick up piieces when a pieces wounds her. raghav is maha upset to see that and tries to see her wound when she pushes him away
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear...well I feel sonali will know the truth about raghav n sia soon n she herself will back off knowing all the attrocities sia has been put through ammaji....n I really hope if she has self respect n dignity...n regard of other womens love....she herself will tell ammaji that she is not interested in raghav...n he just considers him as a friend!
one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the great update and quick one too.⭐️

Sia needs to reciprocate now. Raghav had been doing his best to minimize the gap and be the part of her life now but Sia is not behaving like herself.. mature, forgiving, understanding Sia...
Edited by one2none - 14 years ago
Zeenu thumbnail
If Sia continues to do all this, she will lose Raghav forever as Raghav is trying his best to show his love for her but she is being very rude to him. I hope Sia understands that before its too late...
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow....sheela chachi u r simply gr8.....muuuuaaah......👏 sia ko kya convince kiya hai aapne......
cumon sia,be a dillogical now....😍......i luv raghav's worriness about sia....and the plans of chachi n santosh,but worried 2 ammaji thinks 10 times far ahead than all....
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niveditha

Great Update Dear!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks a lot,just did it so that guys who are not india are eagerly waiting to know what has happened next
-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
dialogue of the day.."sonali aye ya lali tujhe kya farak padta hai?!!!" 😆
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PRAVINP

thanks for the update...
dialogue of the day.."sonali aye ya lali tujhe kya farak padta hai?!!!" 😆

yeah that dialouge also made me laugh also when chachi told sia she is not angry but jealous of sonali...stepping into raghav's life ....I kind of liked the small smile on her face...haila she wa blushing thoda sa.....😆