LOL, isn't Sonali curious at all?

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hasn't Sonali wondered why an educated, well-mannered and English speaking woman like Sia is working as a naukrani in a remote village? Theek hai, mana ki recession ka zamana hai but I'm sure Sonali knows there isn't such a shortage of jobs in India that the educated folks would have to do THIS kinda work. If I were her the first thing that I'd ask Sia would be, "WTF are you even doing here in the first place?" 😛

And madam Sia needs to grow a backbone. If (in her opinion) Raghav ditched her and Ammaji is showing NO signs of changing her mindset, why is she throwing away a possible career and a decent life in the city for this madhouse? She should pack her bags and leave. Whining and crying won't help.
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly..thats my point!!..siya has downgraded herself for what..you know when she just entered the show as a educated young woman with correct values she stood out...but it came as a shock to me when i watched the show 6 months later to find her a servant.....but i think these people up and down characters as and when they please depending on the ratings and the channel......i think when lado started their intentions were to make siya in equal standing to amma..but that changed and they converted her into a statue behind amma......and now if you ask me it looks logically impossible for them to upgrade her..unless they kill ammaji..and this time for real!!..but i dont think the show would continue then..
Edited by sonia77 - 14 years ago
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, without Ammaji this show hasn't got a leg to stand on. They need to fix Sia's character and make her look like less of an abla naari and more of an intelligent, educated woman.

But I guess that's what the majority of the viewers want to see (I'm referring to all the housewives and middle aged women who the channel sees as its target audience). Most of them prefer a weak, subdued woman who silently suffers and makes vengeful plans, as opposed to someone who's headstrong and actually takes action against those that wronged her. *sigh*
sonia77 thumbnail

Colors seems to be becoming expert in downgrading women characters!!..in both their top shows..this and uttaran..women have downgraded themself to the extent that if you ask me its now beconming disgusting to watch those scenes!..in uttaran theres this iccha who has crossed all limits of sacrifice but atleast she is happy doing that....and remaining a servants daughter..and over here its this girl siya who has not only been downgraded in her character but also in the role she is playing!..you know i am pretty certain when she entered lado she was to play an equal to amma...it looked obvious to me then........something has turned this upside down..and now if you ask me its too late..

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi.. i agree with both of you here...

Sia has been highly downgraded..

When she had got a re-entry into the Sangwan household as a servant, i was shocked...what do these creatives want to portray... that somebody who has messed your entire life and assassinated your character publicly should be avenged by further getting humiliated at his hands , working as a servant in his/her household.

Then, what use was her education.... the message that the serial wanted to give was also completely distorted....Girls in that kasba were being killed because it was believed that they bring dishonour to the family... later, when things were topsy-turvy in Sia's life, her father was brutally beaten up, his face was darkened etc. etc. I had felt now Sia would make use of her education, which was her strength and a gift from her father, and rise to a position from where she could have controlled the things in that region...say the post of an IAS Officer or something ( I had even quoted an earlier serial...Udaan starring Kavita Chaudhary, who made her adversities her strength) and then, changed the things in Veerpur.. What good, she would have accomplished washing clothes, utensils and wiping floors at that Haveli, only creatives can explain...

To me the message that the show wanted to give has totally failed.....

sonia77 thumbnail
That is so true!..i am glad that some of you are understanding my put off with her character....i love the show but the one angle that i am hating is this siyas role....she might as well just leave the show....her presence or absence seems irrelevant now..because they cant kill ammaji..so i much rather see ammaji degrading other useless characters like vora and dharamveer!!...i quite enjoyed that track.........but to see her as a statue with angry faces..i am finding it intolerable....what happened to that ambitious girl they showed at the start..frankly i am not bothered about raghav siya..but i cant bare her angry faces as a statue next to ammaji at this point!!!
The only way her character can be upgraded now is either for her to leave that house with dignity and get a life..or..then to kill ammaji........but i will stop watching if they kill ammaji!
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well would love to see CV changing sia's character for the better n now showing her durga roop to everyone who dares to take away her raghav from her!
sonia77 thumbnail
To be very honest i dont think much of raghav siya pairing..even if i were to keep my view about her character aside.i would prefer him alone.....infact i feel he looks too tall and very young for her..whereas she looks very stern...even when they showed her smiling in hospital it didnt gel somehow......but that afcourse is only my view and that doesent mean anyone else has to think the same... honestly speaking .i would much prefer seeing action from ammaji...as she is the backbone of this show!
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly i do agree 2 u sarah...she shud leave tht house...raghav wil nvr go against his Ammaji...so better sia leave that house & lead goos life outside...
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sarah di tom they r showing the part wher sonali asks sia why she is working as a servent despite of bieng educated..........

reaon sunne ke baad i kno she will run away from ther 😆

precap showed cute scene wher sia drops a cup and when she is collecting all broken pieces she gets hurt and Raghav..........u kno wht he will do........similar to the kite scene wher sia gets hurt.........but sia is quite strong i must say ha!!!! she has a very cuweet voice!!!!!!!!!