Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: regalla

hi....

including me, i find many people sympathizing with Raghav here... but ..... but...... but..... the fact of the matter remains, that Sia and even her father and sister, all had been badly cheated by Raghav (we all know, Amma can go to any extent, but pure feelings/ institutions like love and marriage were cheaply used by Raghav....

had i been in Sia's place, i would have never forgiven Raghav :-
1. he was the one behind her character assassination in front of the entire Veerpur...where she was called cheap and characterless.

2. he was the one, directly or indirectly, behind the mass humiliation/ physical assault of Sia's father....remember ?? To him, his mother is like Goddess, what about the parents of others...????? There was no conscience in him at that time, he did not even falter once in making their lives hell, all of a sudden, he is shown to be a conscientious person.

3. he was the one behind Sunita's murder...rest of the clan was in jail at that time...

4. today, he wants to make Sia feel that he has changed for good...and loves her...how does he prove it.......

a. when her mother publicly asks him to leave her, anybody could have gone to fetch her from the hospital, he didnt utter a single word, leave aside love even out of gratitude to Sia for having saved his mother's life.

b. Sonali has come as a third angle to the triangle...ok..agreed...even that Ammaji has asked everybody to stay silent about that 'fake' marriage...what about Raghav, why cant he clarify it to her...Sonali please stay away from me... I am much married...

c. all his boasting of being in love and concern are only in front of Sia, why cant he admit it before Ammaji and Sonali... please dont treat her as servant, she is my legally wedded wife....and Sonali, in the eyes of the world and law can never get that status...

d. she wants Sia to leave the household chores, why cant he confront his mother to let his wife recover and rest peacefully. How can Sia, who is being humiliated by Ammaji stand for that issue???

i fail to understand many things....

above all, the issue as to why Sia cant take legal recourse, if Raghav is planned to be re-married....love or no love, she is his legitimate wife, and he cant get married till she separates from him. she is not uneducated like Chanda, so what use is her education, if she cant even tell the people their places, and just continues to get humiliated like a doormat??????

i hope i am not offending anybody here....but why...????? why Raghav cant be vocal or for that matter Sia make use of her education....??????

yes agreed dear n very well said😳
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

wow,good valid points,there is need in the show for a stronger sia and even stronger raghav.nobody is blindly sympathizing with raghav but want to give him a chance of redemption.every person should once atleast have that chance.but for sia the objective is different ,she can take legal recourse but ammaji will be hellbent on troubling her father again.instead of taking that route making raghav realise his mistake and attacking ammaji is a better option as raghav is ammaji's laadla.but the protayal of sia has come across as weak.we atleast should hope that sia comes across as strong 21st century lady who willnot be shown as doormat taking all the filth that is coming her way in the future.

yes sia needs to show her durga roop....to all who r trying to get her raghav away from him😳
crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg omg a way all da details have been one..its true y are we sympathizing wi Raghav's character..i mean hes such a coward..who is sooo Hot~!!!😉but seriuosly after alll a bad things he has done to Sia n Her dad..wat he did to the dad was soo Bad...Sia must not forget dat..n to her fren???Raghav is da one...he is sooo negative n now even if he is feeling bad but its not enough after alll dat he has made Sia go thru!!!If he can make her get her Maan n Samaan..infront of every1..even her dad..maybe den...i dont tink Sia shoul like Raghav after all dis..she should move on...she mustnt do anything to make him like her...wat happened to her was not fair!!!