Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: PRAVINP

Hiiii.. i'm new here!!!
who is sunita ??? n raghav is killer!!!😭... sia's father & sister in veerpur😲she is from one town na...😕

sunita is a villager and social worker in veerpur who ammaji brands her as demoness and get her killed by villagers as turns against ammaji and helps sia.actually sia's father is the village doctor who gets posted in veerpur when is how sia comes against the atrocities committed against the villagers especially women by ammaji and family and raises a voice against it.raghav is a killer because he never goes against his mother
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

sunita is a villager and social worker in veerpur who ammaji brands her as demoness and get her killed by villagers as turns against ammaji and helps sia.actually sia's father is the village doctor who gets posted in veerpur when is how sia comes against the atrocities committed against the villagers especially women by ammaji and family and raises a voice against it.raghav is a killer because he never goes against his mother

Thanks a lott!! 🤗than Sis's father is still in veerpur or he leave d village!! also i'm socked about nagative face of raghav!!!
Edited by PRAVINP - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRAVINP

Thanks a lott!! 🤗than Sis's father is still in veerpur or he leave d village!! also i'm socked about nagative face of raghav!!!

see that has not been clearly shown as yet to whether sia's father and sis have left veerpur or not.the whole point is raghav loves his mother blindly and did whatever she wanted him to do.that is why married sia and linked her with another man,then made made the villgers insult her father and declared their weddin to be a fake.stood with ammaji on sunita.but actually tide has stated turning in sia's favour after the jhoomar episode .thus raghav has started feeling bad about the atrocities committed by ammaji and also has realised that sia is not against ammaji herself but only against ammaji belives and atrocities

tutbi thumbnail

<br>sunita is a villager and social worker in veerpur who ammaji brands her as demoness and get her killed by villagers as turns against ammaji and helps sia.actually sia's father is the village doctor who gets posted in veerpur when is how sia comes against the atrocities committed against the villagers especially women by ammaji and family and raises a voice against it.raghav is a killer because he never goes against his mother<br>

ammaji had definitely got Sunita attacked by the villagers by labelling her as a 'Chudail' or something... But then, Sia had managed to protect her life.....and even handed her over to police protection.

Later on, it was on the day when Sunita was to give her witness against Ammaji at Court that she was stabbed to death by some loafer...It was at the instance of Raghav...remember Yashwant, their right hand loyal goon had arranged the killer.....only Raghav was out of prison at that time, and it was at his instance only that the cold-blooded murder was arranged.....Ammaji and her other two sons, Joginder and Gajender were also in prison at that time.......

and after getting bail, for want of witness, that Ammaji had patted her favourite son Raghav's back to have helped her get out of the jail.......so.. it was him behind the poor soul's murder.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: tutbi

ammaji had definitely got Sunita attacked by the villagers by labelling her as a 'Chudail' or something... But then, Sia had managed to protect her life.....and even handed her over to police protection.

Later on, it was on the day when Sunita was to give her witness against Ammaji at Court that she was stabbed to death by some loafer...It was at the instance of Raghav...remember Yashwant, their right hand loyal goon had arranged the killer.....only Raghav was out of prison at that time, and it was at his instance only that the cold-blooded murder was arranged.....Ammaji and her other two sons, Joginder and Gajender were also in prison at that time.......

and after getting bail, for want of witness, that Ammaji had patted her favourite son Raghav's back to have helped her get out of the jail.......so.. it was him behind the poor soul's murder.

thanks for reminding,it completely slipped my mind
tutbi thumbnail

<br><br><br>wow,good valid points,there is need in the show for a stronger sia and even stronger raghav.nobody is blindly sympathizing with raghav but want to give him a chance of redemption.every person should once atleast have that chance.but for sia the objective is different ,she can take legal recourse but ammaji will be hellbent on troubling her father again.instead of taking that route making raghav realise his mistake and attacking ammaji is a better option as raghav is ammaji's laadla.but the protayal of sia has come across as weak.we atleast should hope that sia comes across as strong 21st century lady who willnot be shown as doormat taking all the filth that is coming her way in the future.<br>

hi..........it is not about his redemption alone....the serial would be dead if he is not given that chance....

but my question is as to what really constructive he has done for seeking that redemption...that salvation.....except shedding a few tears and showing his feelings to Sia alone....Has he stood up for her respect, her right or for that matter her health and recovery as yet??? Why cant he confront the people and tell them....no i am married...she is my wife...better not make a hell of her life any further.....please let her live peacefully at least now....

that would have been true love, whether it would have been reciprocated by Sia or not.....stand for your love man...just shedding two tears privately is not enough.....what good are you doing to her that way...zero...
Edited by tutbi - 14 years ago
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tutbi

hi..........it is not about his redemption alone....the serial would be dead if he is not given that chance....

but my question is as to what really constructive he has done for seeking that redemption...that salvation.....except shedding a few tears and showing his feelings to Sia alone....Has he stood up for her respect, her right or for that matter her health and recovery as yet??? Why cant he confront the people and tell them....no i am married...she is my wife...better not make a hell of her life any further.....please let her live peacefully at least now....

that would have been true love, whether it would have been reciprocated by Sia or not.....stand for your love man...just shedding two tears privately is not enough.....what good are you doing to her that way...zero...

hey...thanks for writing it so beautifully.......

it is as though each and every word has come from my heart...... perfect.....
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think they will show raghav going blatantly against ammaji.....nor do i think he will marry sunali...i think even if he stands up for siya..ammaji will find a way to drag him back in by her side......and so the story will continue......i am begining to dislike siyas character more than even ammaji..........it wouldnt matter to me if she left the show...i really hope they fast forward this track and bring us something solid and new...i think that fellow dharamveer will come back and so will vora and her son who tried to kill her will be back to action whatever little he is capable off...
I am able to relate to every character in this show except siya...this is where the show has gone unrealistic....i will be happier seeing raghav remain a bachelor alongside his mothers atrocities!..atlease we can enjoy some good acting skills..
Edited by sonia77 - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
@tulli,regalla&sonia77-agree to all the points u guys have,I am expecting the same things and how the CVs have thought about the portrayal matters.I for one hope sia and raghav develop a backbone.raghav i feel is going to go all guns against sonali but not ammaji.ammaji is handle with care explosive,so if she knows raghav-sia angle,then he knows she will try to harm sia.that's why guns blazing situation will not work with ammaji.all said and done the next two weeks are imp aswe'll know whetherraghav is worth the chance of redemption or will sia emerge a stronger woman.keep u're fingers crossed
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

m also waiting for next episode how raghav will manage to go to see sia....ammaji is keeping eye on him.......hope aaaaaaaallllllllllllll willllllll be wellllllllllll.....

Well may be he will tell her mother to go with sonali as she has been at home for queit sometime n she is only person who knows veerpur very well after him😆..so she should accompany him once amma discovers raghav's headache...n may be if amma asks gajendra or anyone else to keep an eye on him n sia...after she leaves...raghav manages to fool that person n may be get a chance again to get close to sia.....😳😃 It would be really hillarious if ammaji is made a fool by all bhabhi's n raghav.....😆