Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

chachi was the only sensible person who made some correct observations

raghav I feel needs to admit openly to sia that he loves her more than his life n cannot live without her only then sia will take a stand side by him..he has not yet admitted that he loves his sia more than anything else.....& today I really liked his jawab to sia..that there is nothing to reply in sonali's I luv u to him😆
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

raghav I feel needs to admit openly to sia that he loves her more than his life n cannot live without her only then sia will take a stand side by him..he has not yet admitted that he loves his sia more than anything else.....& today I really liked his jawab to sia..that there is nothing to reply in sonali's I luv u to him😆

raghav please try doing something which knocks some sense in to ammaji and your wife's brain.these two women are really giving u a tough time😊
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
but guys its quite difficult to accept a person who has cheated on u or hidden his past ........i am with sia .........no doubt Raghav is doing quite well ha........

precap : Raghav not going out with sonali is boring........they shd hav shown something like sia,sonali and raghav going out together........somehow u kno.......i kno Ammaji will never let her go but still sia and raghav resolving their issues or glancing at eachother in sonali's presence would be fun to watch

sonali is a fool.........she is not able to understand tht raghav is not reciprocating to her so called fake "I LOVE U".............she shd just pack her bags and leave.........before tht raghav shd accept his wife in front of Amma........yeh toh hoga for sure.........

mujhe lagta hain Ammaji ka so called LAADLA BETA hi Ammaji ka popat karega..........phir aap kiska jabda todengi ammaji 😆

lastly i must say sheela chachi is a fine actress........today Sia and chachi were 2222222222 good!!!!!!
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

but guys its quite difficult to accept a person who has cheated on u or hidden his past ........i am with sia .........no doubt Raghav is doing quite well ha........

precap : Raghav not going out with sonali is boring........they shd hav shown something like sia,sonali and raghav going out together........somehow u kno.......i kno Ammaji will never let her go but still sia and raghav resolving their issues or glancing at eachother in sonali's presence would be fun to watch

sonali is a fool.........she is not able to understand tht raghav is not reciprocating to her so called fake "I LOVE U".............she shd just pack her bags and leave.........before tht raghav shd accept his wife in front of Amma........yeh toh hoga for sure.........

mujhe lagta hain Ammaji ka so called LAADLA BETA hi Ammaji ka popat karega..........phir aap kiska jabda todengi ammaji 😆

lastly i must say sheela chachi is a fine actress........today Sia and chachi were 2222222222 good!!!!!!

that was too good,I am with sia too.but hame raghav ko thodi dil mein jage dena chahiye,becahra bahut koshish kar rahahai.ammaji ki gamand bahut jaldi tootnewali hai kyuki maa ka laadla poori tare sudarjayega aur sia ka pati banewala hai
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

that was too good,I am with sia too.but hame raghav ko thodi dil mein jage dena chahiye,becahra bahut koshish kar rahahai.ammaji ki gamand bahut jaldi tootnewali hai kyuki maa ka laadla poori tare sudarjayega aur sia ka pati banewala hai

haan ha sahi kaha tumne amma...opps sorry maa ka laadla sudhar gaya😆

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
m also waiting for next episode how raghav will manage to go to see sia....ammaji is keeping eye on him.......hope aaaaaaaallllllllllllll willllllll be wellllllllllll.....
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think sunali will be a problem...i will be surprised if ammaji gives in......and shocked if siya keeps agreeing to live there like a servant and being humiliated
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi....

including me, i find many people sympathizing with Raghav here... but ..... but...... but..... the fact of the matter remains, that Sia and even her father and sister, all had been badly cheated by Raghav (we all know, Amma can go to any extent, but pure feelings/ institutions like love and marriage were cheaply used by Raghav....

had i been in Sia's place, i would have never forgiven Raghav :-
1. he was the one behind her character assassination in front of the entire Veerpur...where she was called cheap and characterless.

2. he was the one, directly or indirectly, behind the mass humiliation/ physical assault of Sia's father....remember ?? To him, his mother is like Goddess, what about the parents of others...????? There was no conscience in him at that time, he did not even falter once in making their lives hell, all of a sudden, he is shown to be a conscientious person.

3. he was the one behind Sunita's murder...rest of the clan was in jail at that time...

4. today, he wants to make Sia feel that he has changed for good...and loves her...how does he prove it.......

a. when her mother publicly asks him to leave her, anybody could have gone to fetch her from the hospital, he didnt utter a single word, leave aside love even out of gratitude to Sia for having saved his mother's life.

b. Sonali has come as a third angle to the triangle...ok..agreed...even that Ammaji has asked everybody to stay silent about that 'fake' marriage...what about Raghav, why cant he clarify it to her...Sonali please stay away from me... I am much married...

c. all his boasting of being in love and concern are only in front of Sia, why cant he admit it before Ammaji and Sonali... please dont treat her as servant, she is my legally wedded wife....and Sonali, in the eyes of the world and law can never get that status...

d. she wants Sia to leave the household chores, why cant he confront his mother to let his wife recover and rest peacefully. How can Sia, who is being humiliated by Ammaji stand for that issue???

i fail to understand many things....

above all, the issue as to why Sia cant take legal recourse, if Raghav is planned to be re-married....love or no love, she is his legitimate wife, and he cant get married till she separates from him. she is not uneducated like Chanda, so what use is her education, if she cant even tell the people their places, and just continues to get humiliated like a doormat??????

i hope i am not offending anybody here....but why...????? why Raghav cant be vocal or for that matter Sia make use of her education....??????
Edited by regalla - 14 years ago
-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hiiii.. i'm new here!!!
sorry i post this q here but i'm just confuse!!! who is sunita ??? n raghav is killer!!!😭... sia's father & sister in veerpur😲she is from one town na...😕
Edited by PRAVINP - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: regalla

hi....

including me, i find many people sympathizing with Raghav here... but ..... but...... but..... the fact of the matter remains, that Sia and even her father and sister, all had been badly cheated by Raghav (we all know, Amma can go to any extent, but pure feelings/ institutions like love and marriage were cheaply used by Raghav....

had i been in Sia's place, i would have never forgiven Raghav :-
1. he was the one behind her character assassination in front of the entire Veerpur...where she was called cheap and characterless.

2. he was the one, directly or indirectly, behind the mass humiliation/ physical assault of Sia's father....remember ?? To him, his mother is like Goddess, what about the parents of others...????? There was no conscience in him at that time, he did not even falter once in making their lives hell, all of a sudden, he is shown to be a conscientious person.

3. he was the one behind Sunita's murder...rest of the clan was in jail at that time...

4. today, he wants to make Sia feel that he has changed for good...and loves her...how does he prove it.......

a. when her mother publicly asks him to leave her, anybody could have gone to fetch her from the hospital, he didnt utter a single word, leave aside love even out of gratitude to Sia for having saved his mother's life.

b. Sonali has come as a third angle to the triangle...ok..agreed...even that Ammaji has asked everybody to stay silent about that 'fake' marriage...what about Raghav, why cant he clarify it to her...Sonali please stay away from me... I am much married...

c. all his boasting of being in love and concern are only in front of Sia, why cant he admit it before Ammaji and Sonali... please dont treat her as servant, she is my legally wedded wife....and Sonali, in the eyes of the world and law can never get that status...

d. she wants Sia to leave the household chores, why cant he confront his mother to let his wife recover and rest peacefully. How can Sia, who is being humiliated by Ammaji stand for that issue???

i fail to understand many things....

above all, the issue as to why Sia cant take legal recourse, if Raghav is planned to be re-married....love or no love, she is his legitimate wife, and he cant get married till she separates from him. she is not uneducated like Chanda, so what use is her education, if she cant even tell the people their places, and just continues to get humiliated like a doormat??????

i hope i am not offending anybody here....but why...????? why Raghav cant be vocal or for that matter Sia make use of her education....??????

wow,good valid points,there is need in the show for a stronger sia and even stronger raghav.nobody is blindly sympathizing with raghav but want to give him a chance of redemption.every person should once atleast have that chance.but for sia the objective is different ,she can take legal recourse but ammaji will be hellbent on troubling her father again.instead of taking that route making raghav realise his mistake and attacking ammaji is a better option as raghav is ammaji's laadla.but the protayal of sia has come across as weak.we atleast should hope that sia comes across as strong 21st century lady who willnot be shown as doormat taking all the filth that is coming her way in the future.