todays episode and tomorrow's precap

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
todays episode was really humiliating sia episode as ammaji put sia firmly in naukarani's place.and she was emphasizing sia to be naukarni in front of sonali.sonali was again trying to romance raghav which sia watches and hand pain again brings out the pati pyar in raghav whichis not accepted by sia saying she is only a naukarani.raghav asks sia how many times would she pass judgment against him without knowing the truth

only sensible person was chachi who asks sia to have faith in her lifepartner because he has changed for good.jhoomar cant stand sonali so tries in here small way not to allow sonali in raghav's room.

precap was the most interesting-AMMAJI ASKS RAGHAV TO TAKE SONALI AROUND VEERPUR .BUTJHOOMAR GOES TO RAGHAV'S ROOM AND TELLING HIM THAT SIA HAND IS PAINING A LOT.RAGHAV ASKS JHOOMAR TO TELL AMMAJI THAT HE IS HAVIN G A HEADACHE AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE SONALI AROUND VEERPUR(WITH WORRIED EXP)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know!!tomorws is kinda cool!!!today was really humilitaing!!!for Sia!!!...But raghav was looking sooo Cute!!!('',)
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey sang_hari didnt they show a crying raghav today.....for whatever sia told him......as I missed todays episode
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazzy-girl

i know!!tomorws is kinda cool!!!today was really humilitaing!!!for Sia!!!...But raghav was looking sooo Cute!!!('',)

really I missed him n sia today .....can u pls. tell me what happened between the two n when both were alone in their roomsπŸ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

hey sang_hari didnt they show a crying raghav today.....for whatever sia told him......as I missed todays episode

NO NO RAGHAV WAS SHOWN VERY LITTLE,ammaji humiliating sia at every turn was the main theme of todays episode.sonali tryin to romance raghav trying to wake him up in the morning was the only scene where raghav was present,but that was seen by sia and raghav is frustrated that sia does not believe him
crazzy-girl thumbnail
Ya n sia is still mad at him!!!..or acting mad at him..she hasnt really figure out her feelings for him roperly its confusing!!!but Raghav is sooo sweet...he really likes Sia n is trying to convince her der is nothing goin on between him n Sonali..but Sia isnt reay to listen..but Sia n chachi's conversation was really nyc!!!
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazzy-girl

Ya n sia is still mad at him!!!..or acting mad at him..she hasnt really figure out her feelings for him roperly its confusing!!!but Raghav is sooo sweet...he really likes Sia n is trying to convince her der is nothing goin on between him n Sonali..but Sia isnt reay to listen..but Sia n chachi's conversation was really nyc!!!

Thanks dear for letting me know...........this sonali nah seems very irritating n getting on my nerves...hopefully she soon gets on raghav's nerves as w ell n he shooeesss her off ...just like sia has been doing so............with him!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Actually I feel sia is missing all does raghav is doing no wonder it is a master plan of chachi n jhumar that sia's hand is paining so that he refusues to go with sonali!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail
sonali tries to wake up raghav but he doesnt so she pours water and hugs him saing"i luv u"which sia watches sadly.raghav sees this andsonali also sees and moves her away.sia is moping the floor when pain in the shoulder starts so she shows it on her face.raghav is concerned and tells her that someother sevant wiill do the job.but sia replies saying servants cant rest and she has to do her job to get her food.sia then asks raghav why he didnt reply to sonali's "i luv u".he says that there is nothing to reply as there is no relationship between sonali and himself.he also questions as to why she is makin him stand in a court defending himself after he has told her the truth about their relationship.sia then says that sonali wants to revive her old relationship with him to which he replies thatit is impossible as his and sonali relationship is over.sia then leaves the disbelieving saying jhoomar will complete the rest of the work
sang_hari thumbnail
[QUOTE=crazzy-girl]Ya n sia is still mad at him!!!..or acting mad at him..she hasnt really figure out her feelings for him roperly its confusing!!!but Raghav is sooo sweet...he really likes Sia n is trying to convince her der is nothing goin on between him n Sonali..but Sia isnt reay to listen..but Sia n chachi's conversation was really nyc!!![/QUOTE]
chachi was the only sensible person who made some correct observations
sunithavarma thumbnail
hope raghav-sia cum closer...hope Ammaji change...shez so bad lady...she doent understand others feelings...shez a sadist...poor raghav-sia