Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sonia77

No afcourse i dont wish to argue either..we are here to express our views peacefully..and i agree with alot of the things..but just somehow i am still not convinced about siyas character..i mean what she was when the show started and what she has become!...and honestly they havent done justice out here...i have nothing personal against siya..we are only talking of characters in the show afcourse...to me she seemed very obviously mediocre compared to the new entry!!!....and the reoson for that is that she has now become a nobody in the show....my feelings are the ratings went higher after siya was sidelined and thats why these guys chose to simply supress her character!...and leave it be on the side..because sad but true..they will only follow tracks which give them high ratings as these channels are known to scrap off shows incase the the ratings continue to fall....they have tremendous pressure on that front i suppose..anyway lets see........

Well I feel the moment raghav stands by her against amma she will have a new spark in her character...n this tiem with raghav help she will win over evil...........
πŸ˜ƒ
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Well I feel the moment raghav stands by her against amma she will have a new spark in her character...n this tiem with raghav help she will win over evil...........
πŸ˜ƒ

Yes afcourse..anything can happen.... i suppose .they will follow whichever track keeps them amongst the top!...either way its ammajis show all the way...her acting her personality its absolutely fantastic.......i used to watch her in a show on zee tv called har ghar kuch kehta hai...if you had seen her there you would be amazed..she was playing a chic sophisticated woman.......but over here its a total contrast..but she is absolutely fantastic!..i look forward to her scenes....i spend more time in london so cant watch this show regularly but i believe colours has just been launched in The UK so i am quite excited...i really wonder if shows like this will pick up abroad...but afcourse for now lets see what tomorrows episode has in store for us.πŸ˜ƒ
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonia77

Yes afcourse..anything can happen.... i suppose .they will follow whichever track keeps them amongst the top!...either way its ammajis show all the way...her acting her personality its absolutely fantastic.......i used to watch her in a show on zee tv called har ghar kuch kehta hai...if you had seen her there you would be amazed..she was playing a chic sophisticated woman.......but over here its a total contrast..but she is absolutely fantastic!..i look forward to her scenes....i spend more time in london so cant watch this show regularly but i believe colours has just been launched in The UK so i am quite excited...i really wonder if shows like this will pick up abroad...but afcourse for now lets see what tomorrows episode has in store for us.πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah I m waiting for raghav to give it all to everybody who r trying to get him n sonali together n I just hope he shoees off sia..sends her with someone else to see veerpur tommorow.....n spends more time in manaofying siaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†