kritika12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guys that special episode really made me sleep, same old pathetic love triangles. come on people laado is different, show us some drama, some fast paced action.thumbs both down

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiangal30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree with ya, it was totally awful. seems sia will be saved and this time since dheeraj jhumar track is not coming so dheeraj might help her in bringing her love as sia did him a favour in past, apart am also not fond of stupid love triangles
bipasha81 thumbnail
i too slept in between, but yes laado needs some action, i loved the last week when dharamveer sanghwan was bought to his knees, well indian gal 30 am also a big dheeraj fan but seems he will do nothing but watch this stupid drama. poor guy though my friends are crazy about him, seems creatives took a really wrong step this time
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just loved it..i have got fed up of seeing those statues around ammaji!!!...i was totally glued for a change....first siya brought high hopes..all went thrashing down..what happened to all her vows..she said she will stay in that house as a servant only for revenge..look what has become of her!!!.....then they tried getting other characters..say dheeraj..again has ended up as yet another statue in that house!!!...come on guys..this girl or someone like her with her personality is needed to cheer things up!.....i am really looking forward to some intresting episodes that follow.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonia77

I just loved it..i have got fed up of seeing those statues around ammaji!!!...i was totally glued for a change....first siya brought high hopes..all went thrashing down..what happened to all her vows..she said she will stay in that house as a servant only for revenge..look what has become of her!!!.....then they tried getting other characters..say dheeraj..again has ended up as yet another statue in that house!!!...come on guys..this girl or someone like her with her personality is needed to cheer things up!.....i am really looking forward to some intresting episodes that follow.

yeah she did cheer up the atmosphere but she is like a big stone now between sia n raghav who r meant for each other n the day this new gal will learn the true face of amma ...i feel she will too hate her n raghav.....n will have synpathy for sia
😆
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I really luv those scenes of punishing Dharamveer n when the dm ran away. Even the scene of Raghav siya in the garden. But this luv triangle again. Its really disgusting.
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetshera

I really luv those scenes of punishing Dharamveer n when the dm ran away. Even the scene of Raghav siya in the garden. But this luv triangle again. Its really disgusting.

yeah dear the 3rd angle is not gud idea....abhi toh romance poori tarah bloosom bhi nahi hua aur yeh sabbbbbbb🤢

sonia77 thumbnail
i know some people like raghav sia pairing...i missed all their dating episodes and only saw bits of how siya was humiliated!...maybe that explains why i am not so crazy for raghav sia.and am quite open to his new love if that happens.....i saw episodes where siya took vows of revenge and agreed to become a servant in that house..and now just look..whats happened to the revenge..how her father was humiliated.....i dont have much respect for her character...they have really brought it down somehow..they have done it very gradually...siya is now pretty much a nobody in this serial...if you ask me i look more forward to seeing jhumar or sheela chachi versus siya.
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

i know some people like raghav sia pairing...i missed all their dating episodes and only saw bits of how siya was humiliated!...maybe that explains why i am not so crazy for raghav sia.and am quite open to his new love if that happens.....i saw episodes where siya took vows of revenge and agreed to become a servant in that house..and now just look..whats happened to the revenge..how her father was humiliated.....i dont have much respect for her character...they have really brought it down somehow..they have done it very gradually...siya is now pretty much a nobody in this serial...if you ask me i look more forward to seeing jhumar or sheela chachi versus siya.

dont know what to say dear asI dont want to agrue with u on ur thoughts about sia.....I would rather fancy sia n raghav rather than......sonali n raghav..I feel raghav is more mature n samajhdar for sonali...n perfectly suits sia.....n only sia.....😃
sonia77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

dont know what to say dear asI dont want to agrue with u on ur thoughts about sia.....I would rather fancy sia n raghav rather than......sonali n raghav..I feel raghav is more mature n samajhdar for sonali...n perfectly suits sia.....n only sia.....😃

No afcourse i dont wish to argue either..we are here to express our views peacefully..and i agree with alot of the things..but just somehow i am still not convinced about siyas character..i mean what she was when the show started and what she has become!...and honestly they havent done justice out here...i have nothing personal against siya..we are only talking of characters in the show afcourse...to me she seemed very obviously mediocre compared to the new entry!!!....and the reoson for that is that she has now become a nobody in the show....my feelings are the ratings went higher after siya was sidelined and thats why these guys chose to simply supress her character!...and leave it be on the side..because sad but true..they will only follow tracks which give them high ratings as these channels are known to scrap off shows incase the the ratings continue to fall....they have tremendous pressure on that front i suppose..anyway lets see........