Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: supriya.iyer

actually she is bcuming too angry....there's no need 4 her 2 make soo serious faces...and now raghav has also changed

Yeah she needs to soften towards raghav n keep her sterness for ammaji n jogi😉😆
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think they are going to play with this track...like they said in that article...siya scenes were again not worth watching yesterday...i liked sunali and siyas conversation..what does siya really want???...only time will tell us i suppose......day by day my liking for sunali increases..but thats mainly because of her cheerfullness...theres a kind of a friendly mood in the show which i am really liking...let us see what kind of faces siya madam makes today!!!!....she seems to have had extensive training in angry expressions!.or then expressions of self pity....infact it looks to me they must have an inhouse training director only for expressions on the set!!...😉
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sia's situation really sad,hurt 4 2nd time...Raghav wat a person whn wil he react or go against his Ammaji & save his wife Sia,y he is not saying 2 Sonali tht hez already married...its getting bore by bringing new girl...

meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunithavarma

Sia's situation really sad,hurt 4 2nd time...Raghav wat a person whn wil he react or go against his Ammaji & save his wife Sia,y he is not saying 2 Sonali tht hez already married...its getting bore by bringing new girl...

Ohhh come on how long can the CV drag this that sia is married to raghav..raghav should speak up n tell sonali straight away that he is married n what sia has gone through because of him
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sonali is happy no doubt with the prospect of becoming Raghav's wife but she is far away from the reality - far away from the truth lurking behind the walls of the haveli. If she knew, she wouldn't have been so ecstatic about it. 😉

The way Raghav and SIa's relationship was developing this time around, they would have required some more time and space for themselves and around themselves to come to terms with the truth. But before that Sonali entered the picture. And with the latest happenings, Sia feels that Raghav probably cheated her again. Hence, the anger and hurt seeping out of her.
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think megha raghav is just trying to make sia jealous..............par mein yeh soch rahi hoon...........kuldevi ki pooja mein raghav paani kisko pilayela.............bcoz after this boring sonali-amma conversation .......sonali will keep vrat.............and if at the end both of them faint then.......raghav baiyya kya karenge........ 🤣
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think raghav is trying to make siya jealous...i think he doesent believe he deserves her love after what he and his mother did to her...thats why those scenes keep coming to his head....i must say i was quite taken aback with ammaji referring to sunali as beti....and how many times..this is the first time i think she has ever said those words to anyone........i really liked those scenes....i wont be surprised if they were trying to show a soft side of ammaji....it all seemed so genuine...it will be really intresting to see sunalis reaction when she knows about siya....lets see how they play with the track!
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

i think megha raghav is just trying to make sia jealous..............par mein yeh soch rahi hoon...........kuldevi ki pooja mein raghav paani kisko pilayela.............bcoz after this boring sonali-amma conversation .......sonali will keep vrat.............and if at the end both of them faint then.......raghav baiyya kya karenge........ 🤣

Well mujhe bi kuch laga tha aisa...ki woh sia ko jealous banakar uska pyaar paana chata hai...well I also did think after that idotic converstaion between amma & sonali that she too would be fasting n....raghav kisko paani pilayega.bechara...I really feel sorry for him at times.but at the same I m angry at him as the position he n sia r he himself is responsible for their pain n agonyyyyyyyy😳😃
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

I dont think raghav is trying to make siya jealous...i think he doesent believe he deserves her love after what he and his mother did to her...thats why those scenes keep coming to his head....i must say i was quite taken aback with ammaji referring to sunali as beti....and how many times..this is the first time i think she has ever said those words to anyone........i really liked those scenes....i wont be surprised if they were trying to show a soft side of ammaji....it all seemed so genuine...it will be really intresting to see sunalis reaction when she knows about siya....lets see how they play with the track!

Yeah would love to see when sonali comes to know that raghav got married to sia..n what all amma n raghav did to make her life hell........just becuse she was after ammaji to get female child her rights in this world.......n inspite of all that sia saving her n amma not acknowledging her acts.........Well would love to see a confrontation between amma n sonali for sia's rights n how she betrayed her...about raghav n sia's relationship.......I would love to see sonali siding by raghav n sia's relationship...n making amma realising how wrong she is...n make her realise in what 16th century world she is living innnnnnnn😉😆
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Sonali is happy no doubt with the prospect of becoming Raghav's wife but she is far away from the reality - far away from the truth lurking behind the walls of the haveli. If she knew, she wouldn't have been so ecstatic about it. 😉

The way Raghav and SIa's relationship was developing this time around, they would have required some more time and space for themselves and around themselves to come to terms with the truth. But before that Sonali entered the picture. And with the latest happenings, Sia feels that Raghav probably cheated her again. Hence, the anger and hurt seeping out of her.

Yes it is all her love n so called lagav for raghav that is pouring out of her in the form of anger infront of raghav...It is just that raghav needs to understand that sia' loves him a lot.....n she cannot share him with any other gal...so she is behaving in this manner😳😃