Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

all u guys,take a chill pill.all of has equal freedom to express our opinions.we may not agree with one and other but will respect the other's views.👍🏼

all u guys i saw the repeat of the special and there is one more that came up to my mind about the triangle of raghav-sia-sonali is that raghav is not going back to falling in love with sonali but empathies with her as he himself is in love with sia.he has also understood that sia is indeed in love with him and he is hurt as the trust that was building between them has gone for a toss because of his past.guys there is a surely a dhamaka waiting to happen.I for one think it will be on wednesday or thursday

yeah it will be a wednesday or thurday when raghav will blast like a volcanno......I just want him n sia to be together now.....I feel both raghav n sia really need each other at this point of time.............😃
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes its so intresting to finally see so much discussion in a forum which is usually subdued..i too was a silent reader but a show like this deserves discussions if you ask me!!!...i was discussing the show with two of my aunts today who are in their 60's and are quite into watching serials etc.......one of them was totally of my view...that siya has become nothing but a mere servant and has done nothing for 6 months inspite of various promises to herself!!!..and she found the new entry a fantastic breakthrough from the shows perspective.....but my other bhua was of a different view..she too like all of you felt that this girl has been brought in to change that weak siya!!!..so there you go....lets wait and watch...but we all felt that these tracks are quite dependent on the channel itself...maybe it was the channel that advised these guys to leave her be as the other track was increasing the ratings!!..we dont really know..i for one am thoroughly enjoying this show and am happy to have delayed my departure to london by two weeks so atleast i can watch this intresting track here to see where it goes!!!...and then when i am back after the summer who knows maybe i will get to see sunali as an added servant in the household!!!!!!😉
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Megha - Ah, I get it now. My bad ... thanks for clarifying! :-)

@ Sonia - Dude, you could always catch this show on YouTube when you're in London. Don't have to wait to come back to see it again. Cheers to technology ... lol

LMAO at Sonali being added as a servant to the household. If she doesn't escape soon enough, she'll join the ever growing group of bahus-turned-naukranis. 😆
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
sonia77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

@ Sonia - Dude, you could always catch this show on YouTube when you're in London. Don't have to wait to come back to see it again. Cheers to technology ... lol

LMAO at Sonali being added as a servant to the household. If she doesn't escape soon enough, she'll join the ever growing group of bahus-turned-naukranis. 😆

Hi sarah, yes i woud love to somehow watch it now and then ...i have heard that colors has launched in England and afcourse i will get it installed if thats the case..however they may very well be starting the shows from the begining!!!...will you be able to pm me how to get the videos..thankyou so much.
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sure, Sonia. You can watch it on www.youtube.com every day. Just type the name of this show in the search box and it'll come up in the results.

Or you could always rely on the video uploader Nipun who posts the episodes in this forum on a daily basis. :-)
sonia77 thumbnail
After watching last nights episode it seems raghav isnt going to stand up that easily..its almost as if he is ashamed of admitting to his mother that he likes siya..or then maybe they are trying to show that he himself is not confident of his feelings which is why he doesent speak up..
I again felt siya looked secondry in comparision to sunali..but that is only my view and no offence at all to anyone elses view....but i dont think raghav will marry sunali....and siyas angry faces are becoming more intolerable by the day!😉
I really wish they would upgrade her character a bit .or then leave her be like a statue as they have done for 6 months and move on to a better track.........
I liked ammajis scene with raghav yesterday..again quite typical of parents to look at the best for their children...i liked the way she blatantly says that sunali is educated wealthy as well as pretty and a really good catch!!!....but please dont get me wrong i am definitely not in favour of her illtreating siya or others for that matter...but no denying that its these atrocities of dear ammaji that are really keeping the show going!!
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarah1024

Its okkk dear!😃
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sonali is cute,bubbly and cheerful....the atmosphere is filled wid happiness...but still v dont know her reaction wen she gets 2 noe that sia is raghav's wife...now she is gud but v dont noe her nature...
sia is much better than her....
sonia77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.iyer

sonali is cute,bubbly and cheerful....the atmosphere is filled wid happiness...

Yes indeed..i agree with you here.a much needed normal atmosphere in that house....but i too am not against siya totally....unfortunately they have downgraded her role to a great extent...i used to kind of like her when the show started...but now all we have seen her do is make angry faces...its going to be intresting to see how they will turn around her character..if at all!!!..because to me it seems logically impossible in ammajis presence...and i am sure no one can deny the backbone of this show is ammaji and her evil doings!!!
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
actually she is bcuming too angry....there's no need 4 her 2 make soo serious faces...and now raghav has also changed