Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sarah1024

I agree, the actress playing Sonali is very perky. The character would've been fine by me if she wasn't so clingy. Like for god's sake woman, a rich and pretty lass like you couldn't find anyone else in London that you had to travel all the way to a regressive, remote village to lay your claim on the man you were once involved with? She comes across as one of those obsessive psychotic lovers who'd even be willing to KILL someone to acquire the person they want, if need be. I hope she doesn't spell too much trouble for Sia though ... LOL

P.S. Don't feel like you have to avoid posting your opinion just because it differs from what the majority of us think about Sonali. You have the complete right to stand by what you said. And you have the right to share your views whether they are positive or negative. So do post more often. :)

Ok sarah ji.....πŸ˜ƒ
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

you are absolutely right my dear.....i am waiting to see what this hunk of a guy will do ...if at allπŸ˜‰

maybe my views on siya change...but as of now i stand by whatever i have said....in short i simply loved yesterdays special..and i adored the new entry!πŸ˜ƒ

ok sweetie.....but me still side with raghav sia pair............since we all have waited long for them to finally come together so jab tak milan nahi hoga....hum sab ko tasalli nahi ho gaye!πŸ˜†

meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

sonia i completely respect ur views but the new girl is quite irritating according to me,i mean i am feeling the same wht raghav felt when he saw her.......... πŸ˜†

Haaaaa haaaa what a comment dear.......u felt exactly like raghav...waise mujhe bhi kuch aisa hi mehsoos hua thaπŸ˜† raghav was only bothered that her presence will make it more difficult to manaofy sia...he was not bothered even that she still loves him...but I dont understand...has raghav become so gud at heart that he told sonali that I understand what u feel n how dare he hug her back...only sia has those rights ....doesnt he know that!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gungun009 thumbnail

yaar saturday,s eps was heart breaking for me. i just dont liked that irritating sonali n how ammaji is liking her. this new entry should go back as early as possible, we dont want to see sia in more troble. i simply love raghav n sia togather.

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Ok sarah ji.....πŸ˜ƒ

LOL I wasn't referring to you yaar ... main toh Sonia ko bol rahi thi so she wouldn't feel lonely in this forum since she likes Sonali better than Sia, unlike the rest of us. 😳
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all u guys,take a chill pill.all of has equal freedom to express our opinions.we may not agree with one and other but will respect the other's views.πŸ‘πŸΌ

all u guys i saw the repeat of the special and there is one more that came up to my mind about the triangle of raghav-sia-sonali is that raghav is not going back to falling in love with sonali but empathies with her as he himself is in love with sia.he has also understood that sia is indeed in love with him and he is hurt as the trust that was building between them has gone for a toss because of his past.guys there is a surely a dhamaka waiting to happen.I for one think it will be on wednesday or thursday
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankyou so much...its a good feeling that atleast i am not being segregated just because i think differently...like i said earlier my views may have to do with the fact that i never saw episodes of raghav sia dating...but i did see the humiliation caused to her and her father!...and i am not being able to overlook the fact how siya has been made a mere servant in that house and why on earth this girl has been made to accept that!...so to me ...its literally looking that raghav is being paired with a weak girl a servant of the house who can only make angry faces!..but has she all these months has never done anything ..and i still feel her tracks have been sidelined in connection with the ratings!..because the forum is nice and sweet and i love it too as you all can see..but unfortunately it comprises only a very tiny fraction!..if they hadnt put down her character so much and leave her be like a statue on the side maybe i too would have waited for raghav sia to be together!..but as things stand today i could not care less..i watch the show because i love ammajis and all her sons acting..they are brilliant..and afcourse the basic storyline.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sonia77-I agree that they have sidelined sia's character so much and made her look weak,but sia wanted to look weak to ammaji in NAIDL and when all of them were convinced that she was put off track she started being nice to raghav as she wanted him to realise the difference between the good in her and evil in ammaji.raghav seeing sia in close quarters started realising the same.sia wanted this feeling in raghav to grow and he telling ammaji that she is wrong would have really hurt ammaji he is her laadla.but there in entered the complication both raghav and sia started redeveloping feeling for each other.that is why the entire love story angle is fascinating and all of them are waiting for them to reunited.even though there was humiliation for sia,i really love ammaji's charater.as an ensemble they have done a good job.

i was a silent reader in the forum but could not control after sometime because of the way NAIDL has shaped up and als because of the members who are welcoming and positive to views
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@sonia77-I agree that they have sidelined sia's character so much and made her look weak,but sia wanted to look weak to ammaji in NAIDL and when all of them were convinced that she was put off track she started being nice to raghav as she wanted him to realise the difference between the good in her and evil in ammaji.raghav seeing sia in close quarters started realising the same.sia wanted this feeling in raghav to grow and he telling ammaji that she is wrong would have really hurt ammaji he is her laadla.but there in entered the complication both raghav and sia started redeveloping feeling for each other.that is why the entire love story angle is fascinating and all of them are waiting for them to reunited.even though there was humiliation for sia,i really love ammaji's charater.as an ensemble they have done a good job.

i was a silent reader in the forum but could not control after sometime because of the way NAIDL has shaped up and als because of the members who are welcoming and positive to views

Thanks dear for sharing ur views even I feel the same...sia was never against him though she hated him when she ca,e to know his truth but did realise that he is a gud person at herat but is in the wrong place n situation so I feel she also wanted to help raghav get out of his mothers mess by making him realise this mistakeπŸ˜ƒ
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

LOL I wasn't referring to you yaar ... main toh Sonia ko bol rahi thi so she wouldn't feel lonely in this forum since she likes Sonali better than Sia, unlike the rest of us. 😳

haanji mujhe pata hai apne sonia ko refer kiya tha but I was just trying to support ur statement dearπŸ˜ƒ