Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: mickey722

i simply love raghav nd sia jodi so i dnt like thiz sonali girl at all,i just hope the creatives end this sonali track quickly

yeah hoping for this to happen as soon as possibleπŸ˜ƒ
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyankumupal

I love raghav and sia together, so i cannot like even miss india coming in between them, If raghav proves to sia that he really loves her now for the person she is, and for all herself, not out of gratitude for what she did, then Sia will also be like the new girl, afterall she's been living in her own in-laws house as a servent, that would bring a girl down anyway

Also Sia needs to forgive raghav at some point or the other if she plans to continue with her marraige. if not she can get a divorce or seperation or something like that. So its not her fault that she changed her mind to forgive Raghav, you cant forever keep the hate in your heart if someone is truly trying to change.
I want the new girl to leave as soon as she is instrumental in showing Raghav that his heart is with Sia.

Yes I too feel she has been brought innn to make raghav realise that what sia is for him.....its high time he realises that he loves sia more than anything else in this world...n his life is meaningless without herπŸ˜ƒ

meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

I think everyones points are right..and frankly its not that i dont like siya...but i have definitely loved the entry of this new lively city girl into the show...infact i was discussing it with a couple of others today who watch the show and they quite agreed with me at the welcome change to that sad environment!!!...i guess we will know in the coming weeks what is going to be the outcome...but i definitely think that siya getting popular with ammaji ain't happening!!!..because the day that happens it will mean ammaji changing for the better which would logically mean winding up the show..now what has to be seen is wether raghav will go against his moter or not!!!...he wasnt able to speak up even once when she kept calling siya a servant..lets face it they could have shown him standing up then!!!..he is also a strange character if you ask me.......

Yes certainly I feel all these things that r happening will force raghav to take a stand against his mother n his decision.....n side with sia this timeπŸ˜ƒ

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yes certainly I feel all these things that r happening will force raghav to take a stand against his mother n his decision.....n side with sia this timeπŸ˜ƒ

I am not so sure...his mother is his biggest weakness..its going to be really intresting actually to see what direction the show takes..if its not this girl then ammaji will find some other means to get him away from siya...maybe then siya can actually be shown to do what she vowed..take revenge..i cant understand why continues to live there after being so badly humiliated
meghaparti thumbnail

I am not so sure...his mother is his biggest weakness..its going to be really intresting actually to see what direction the show takes..if its not this girl then ammaji will find some other means to get him away from siya...maybe then siya can actually be shown to do what she vowed..take revenge..i cant understand why continues to live there after being so badly humiliated

Well ammajis biggest defeat will be sia winning over raghav n raghav siding with her......this way she will avenge her fathers honour n get back her self respect in villagers eyes...what if raghav infront of the panchayat confesses that he n amma tricked sia into false relationship with another male just to take revenge for his mother n whatever sia did with amma.....this way raghav will win back his love as he will do the so called prayachit by telling the truth that how cruel he became for no rhyme n reason to sia ...........πŸ˜†
sonia77 thumbnail
you are right..anything can happen..lets wait and watch.......but raghav was part of the plan along with his mother wasnt he.......
meghaparti thumbnail

you are right..anything can happen..lets wait and watch.......but raghav was part of the plan along with his mother wasnt he.......

yes they both had planned to take revenge...on her but raghav could not kill his humanity after he saw his mother doing all wrong things to not only villagers but her own family....he realised that whatever stand sia took for saving innocent people....was right to a large extend n now he realises how wrong he was in juding sia...n so he has developed this soft corner n love for sia..for the person she is!
πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
sonia77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yes they both had planned to take revenge...on her but raghav could not kill his humanity after he saw his mother doing all wrong things to not only villagers but her own family....he realised that whatever stand sia took for saving innocent people....was right to a large extend n now he realises how wrong he was in juding sia...n so he has developed this soft corner n love for sia..for the person she is!
πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

you are absolutely right my dear.....i am waiting to see what this hunk of a guy will do ...if at allπŸ˜‰
maybe my views on siya change...but as of now i stand by whatever i have said....in short i simply loved yesterdays special..and i adored the new entry!πŸ˜ƒ
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sonia i completely respect ur views but the new girl is quite irritating according to me,i mean i am feeling the same wht raghav felt when he saw her.......... πŸ˜†
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello,

I never usually post any topic but after watching last nights episode, i could not control myself. Firsly i thought it was a fantastic episode . Secondly the new girl sunali is just too cute...she brought about a much needed atomsphere of relaxation in that morbid home!!!..even siya looked secondry with those angry faces and tears as compared to sunali who was chirpy and happy......i hate to say this but i am really liking this new girl and am not even for a minute minding her with raghav!!!....unfortunately they have slowly turned siyas characrer into a sad unhappy girl without any focus......and this girl has entered as a fresh change into this mobid envoronment!!...it was almost like watching a different serial last night...

I agree, the actress playing Sonali is very perky. The character would've been fine by me if she wasn't so clingy. Like for god's sake woman, a rich and pretty lass like you couldn't find anyone else in London that you had to travel all the way to a regressive, remote village to lay your claim on the man you were once involved with? She comes across as one of those obsessive psychotic lovers who'd even be willing to KILL someone to acquire the person they want, if need be. I hope she doesn't spell too much trouble for Sia though ... LOL

P.S. Don't feel like you have to avoid posting your opinion just because it differs from what the majority of us think about Sonali. You have the complete right to stand by what you said. And you have the right to share your views whether they are positive or negative. So do post more often. :)
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago