why did they have to bring in someone so cute!!

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello,
I never usually post any topic but after watching last nights episode, i could not control myself. Firsly i thought it was a fantastic episode . Secondly the new girl sunali is just too cute...she brought about a much needed atomsphere of relaxation in that morbid home!!!..even siya looked secondry with those angry faces and tears as compared to sunali who was chirpy and happy......i hate to say this but i am really liking this new girl and am not even for a minute minding her with raghav!!!....unfortunately they have slowly turned siyas characrer into a sad unhappy girl without any focus......and this girl has entered as a fresh change into this mobid envoronment!!...it was almost like watching a different serial last night...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry dear i dont agree with u...........
what u expect sia to b sonia?????Firstly ammaji n raghav both made her life miserable n when raghav realise that he is in love with sia its late now .....with the entry of sonali the whole atmosphere was messed up acc. to me..sia is smarter in all aspects than sonali.Had been sonali in sia plce her life would b as dull as sia's........yeah she is cute bt i dont want that gal in raghav life......sia had taken a lot of trouble not nemre!

NO offence to nebody !!!
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sonia-the gal sonali was cute BUT sia's character is such that because of what has happened earlier she has turned serious.and also to some extent it is good that the girl has come because the viewers and sia will know whether it was raghav's love for sisaor his guilt complex which has changed him.I for one feel the intensity of love and feeling will come out because of the girl.It is also some way good for sia as sia was denying her feelings for raghav till day before but now she has realised her feelings for him was always there within her.thi is the positive slant to the entire girl entry episode.

@foxs sia is really more smarter than sonali is a valid point.yaar wait till the new gal knows about the humiliation of being a woman in veerpur,she will run and. ask raghav to run with her😆.then ammaji's third eye will surely open.raghav should also know how difficult it is for a educated woman to stay in veerpur(not that he doesnt realise,but there should a comparison)his respect for sia will increase
sonia77 thumbnail
You all are probably right..but i guess i just looked at it from a very general perspective...i just thought the girl was so bubbly and happy...and i think this serial can well do with someone a bit normal like her!!!!...and then like you are all saying if siya was so badly humiliated..i missed all that as i was abroad then...then how can siya forget all that so easily!!!..why did she confront raghav yesterday..on what basis after all they have a fake marriage..she has accepted that and then she herself told jhumar that she will never accept him again!!!....and from the looks of it who will go against ammaji...raghav even though the apple of her eye has not yet had the guts to go against her...i am not sure really...Lets see what track follows from here.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: foxs

sorry dear i dont agree with u...........
what u expect sia to b sonia?????Firstly ammaji n raghav both made her life miserable n when raghav realise that he is in love with sia its late now .....with the entry of sonali the whole atmosphere was messed up acc. to me..sia is smarter in all aspects than sonali.Had been sonali in sia plce her life would b as dull as sia's........yeah she is cute bt i dont want that gal in raghav life......sia had taken a lot of trouble not nemre!

NO offence to nebody !!!

Yeah agreed dear..the atmosphere is more messed up with sonali's entry.........yes sia is definately more smarter than sonali in all respects😃 but no offense to any one here....we r free to give our opinions...hoping to see a farewell soon for sonali..as mujhe uski entry jammi nahi😉😆
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

You all are probably right..but i guess i just looked at it from a very general perspective...i just thought the girl was so bubbly and happy...and i think this serial can well do with someone a bit normal like her!!!!...and then like you are all saying if siya was so badly humiliated..i missed all that as i was abroad then...then how can siya forget all that so easily!!!..why did she confront raghav yesterday..on what basis after all they have a fake marriage..she has accepted that and then she herself told jhumar that she will never accept him again!!!....and from the looks of it who will go against ammaji...raghav even though the apple of her eye has not yet had the guts to go against her...i am not sure really...Lets see what track follows from here.

yeah she might be bubly dear....but I m with sia n raghav..she has been put through a lot due to raghav n amma n now she certainly deserves some happiness in form of raghav😳
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@sonia-the gal sonali was cute BUT sia's character is such that because of what has happened earlier she has turned serious.and also to some extent it is good that the girl has come because the viewers and sia will know whether it was raghav's love for sisaor his guilt complex which has changed him.I for one feel the intensity of love and feeling will come out because of the girl.It is also some way good for sia as sia was denying her feelings for raghav till day before but now she has realised her feelings for him was always there within her.thi is the positive slant to the entire girl entry episode.

@foxs sia is really more smarter than sonali is a valid point.yaar wait till the new gal knows about the humiliation of being a woman in veerpur,she will run and. ask raghav to run with her
😆.then ammaji's third eye will surely open.raghav should also know how difficult it is for a educated woman to stay in veerpur(not that he doesnt realise,but there should a comparison)his respect for sia will increase

..Pls. see the highlighted portion..........Yeah that's a gud idea....n what if raghav agreed inorder to make her mother realise that what a fool she is😉😆
mickey722 thumbnail
i simply love raghav nd sia jodi so i dnt like thiz sonali girl at all,i just hope the creatives end this sonali track quickly
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love raghav and sia together, so i cannot like even miss india coming in between them, If raghav proves to sia that he really loves her now for the person she is, and for all herself, not out of gratitude for what she did, then Sia will also be like the new girl, afterall she's been living in her own in-laws house as a servent, that would bring a girl down anyway
Also Sia needs to forgive raghav at some point or the other if she plans to continue with her marraige. if not she can get a divorce or seperation or something like that. So its not her fault that she changed her mind to forgive Raghav, you cant forever keep the hate in your heart if someone is truly trying to change.
I want the new girl to leave as soon as she is instrumental in showing Raghav that his heart is with Sia.
sonia77 thumbnail
I think everyones points are right..and frankly its not that i dont like siya...but i have definitely loved the entry of this new lively city girl into the show...infact i was discussing it with a couple of others today who watch the show and they quite agreed with me at the welcome change to that sad environment!!!...i guess we will know in the coming weeks what is going to be the outcome...but i definitely think that siya getting popular with ammaji ain't happening!!!..because the day that happens it will mean ammaji changing for the better which would logically mean winding up the show..now what has to be seen is wether raghav will go against his moter or not!!!...he wasnt able to speak up even once when she kept calling siya a servant..lets face it they could have shown him standing up then!!!..he is also a strange character if you ask me.......
Edited by sonia77 - 14 years ago