Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi guys....m new to this....i daily read all urs.discussions for NADL......m also a fond of raghav - sia pair....they luk so intensely in luv wid each other....but i don't like the new entry and is really praying to god that she should n=move out of the serial asap.....
cumon Raghav.....ab toh apne pyaar ke ijhaar sabke samne karo....we really want to see u wid siya.....😳😳
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@coolsheetal everybody is hoping for the samething,keep u're fingers crossed
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks 4 replying frndssssssss😃
i will also join in murdering ammaji n sonali.......😆😆
hope cvs dont ruin their lovesrtory........
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I will not be surprised if raghav yet again fails to stand up against his mother.....it seems he is too madly in love with his mother..also .it wont surprise me if this sunali raghav track drags on for a few weeks either...creatives are typically looking to drag a particular track to keep the drama going i suppose!
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think raghav should stand stern in his decision 4 accepting sia as his wife...
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah...even i've keep my fingers crossed.....hope the cretive people will understand what the audions really want