mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
raghav its now to have some actions from ur side.........plzzzzzzzz protect ur wife sia!!!!!!!!!!😭😭
😭mere sililoquies in the bedroom r just not to help u n sia🤢🤢...
raghav is the only one who could disclose his true love 4 sia in front of everyone (holding hands of sia)😳.My heart went out 4 sia she was once again betrayed by Raghav n he have to take some drastic efforts to win over his lady love!!!! Ammaji has lost it uska koi kaam dhanda nahi bas sirf sabka doosra shaadi karvati raheti hai.......my hatred towards her has increased a lot.....🤢........
Raghav plzzzzzzz dont b a loser n a coward!!!!!!!!!😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: foxs

raghav its now to have some actions from ur side.........plzzzzzzzz protect ur wife sia!!!!!!!!!!😭😭
😭mere sililoquies in the bedroom r just not to help u n sia🤢🤢...
raghav is the only one who could disclose his true love 4 sia in front of everyone (holding hands of sia)😳.My heart went out 4 sia she was once again betrayed by Raghav n he have to take some drastic efforts to win over his lady love!!!! Ammaji has lost it uska koi kaam dhanda nahi bas sirf sabka doosra shaadi karvati raheti hai.......my hatred towards her has increased a lot.....🤢........
Raghav plzzzzzzz dont b a loser n a coward!!!!!!!!!😲

yes agreed but I feel sia's raghav will definately do something.....if u noticed since he is in love with sia...he has taken the courage to meet sia inspuite of his mother telling him not to bother about servants😆 hope to see a show down between amma & raghav..n I would love to see a real angry raghav on his mothers thoughts of getting him married to sonali.......hope he stands up to sia😳

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ya I 2 hope the same.Plz Raghav do sumthng yaar.Atleast dont be a puppet in ur mom's hands now.I dont really understand what to do about this Ammaji,i dont infact I cant imagine that any lady can be so disgusting and cruel as not to spare the person who saved her life. I mean this is all so disgusting. And this Sonali,she has to appear now only when evevrything was going to be alrite. Uhhhhhhhh I wanna kill both these Ammaji and Sonali.
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetshera

Ya I 2 hope the same.Plz Raghav do sumthng yaar.Atleast dont be a puppet in ur mom's hands now.I dont really understand what to do about this Ammaji,i dont infact I cant imagine that any lady can be so disgusting and cruel as not to spare the person who saved her life. I mean this is all so disgusting. And this Sonali,she has to appear now only when evevrything was going to be alrite. Uhhhhhhhh I wanna kill both these Ammaji and Sonali.

humare vichaar kitne milte hai dear...kaash hum aisa kar paate.........yeh amma aur sonali ki toh mein😉😆
Nandini25 thumbnail
bilkul dear. Sapne mein unko mar dalenge ok?😆
Edited by sweetshera - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail

bilkul dear. Sapne unko mar dalenge ok?😆

haan haan kyun nahi...😆
gungun009 thumbnail

i am also wd u guys in killing ammaji and that highly irritating sonali,she is just intolerable.n plz raghav this time be wd sia not wd ur cruel and ruthless ammaji v dont want to see another avtaar and chanda tragic love story in this show, if that happened i m sure i will not watch this show.

Nandini25 thumbnail
Ya true I agree with u.I also wont c the show again if they get Raghav n Sonali married.
meghaparti thumbnail

Ya true I agree with u.I also wont c the show again if they get Raghav n Sonali married.

yyeah same here but I have a feeling naubat waha tak pahoocha gaye hi nahi..raghav bhaiya will soon take charge of the situation n blast everyone offfff who r thinking of getting him n sonali together😆
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: gungun009

i am also wd u guys in killing ammaji and that highly irritating sonali,she is just intolerable.n plz raghav this time be wd sia not wd ur cruel and ruthless ammaji v dont want to see another avtaar and chanda tragic love story in this show, if that happened i m sure i will not watch this show.

well I hope dear CV donot have this in mind but a happy note for raghav n sia😳