Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

i know that sonali loves raghav but hoping against hope that somebody esp raghav will blurt out that he is married to sia and sonali will see sense in leaving.i dont want sonali to turn evil and like many other soaps see this triangle drag more than the time needed.i sometimes think the CV's are thinking of the next track and this sonali track is just a filler to give them time te develop the future track that is sia-ammaji confrontation on female oppresson issues(hopefully raghav would have taken a stand on who to support by then)

yes I too feel raghav will blurt it out that he is in love n married to sia.....n the creatives I feel r planning a big time drama for jhumar & dheeraj's love story😳

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: foxs

yeah its true raghav should 4 his wife once 4 all ............i didnt like the epi becoz of the entrance of that gal n ammaji acceptance of her as a bahu bt i am with sia when she told raghav to get lost n go to her who has come a long way to meet u👍🏼...lets see what happens now bt little i know that raghav is not avatar n he do smthg to win his lady love!!!! mere speculations r not going relax our emotions n feelings abt raghia😒..........luv u raghav n sia!!!!!

The funnest part was it all happened in one episode....did u all notice....the new gal came ..entered sanghwan family....confessed her feelings to jhumar raghav n amma.....sia saw them together in a closed raghav's room.....she shoeed off raghav....amma deciding to make her the choti bahu of sanghwan family n announcing it all ladies n telling them to keep their mouth shut that sia n raghav had a fake marriage😉😆

what do we expect now a show down between raghav n amma once he gets to know about her intentions of marrying him off the 2nd time....N how on earth will raghav make sia realize that he only loves her.....hmmm may be by forcebally taking her to the madir n remarrying her forcebally.....n giving a shocker to amma n sia both😉😆