crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Friends I wasnt happy with 2day's epi....... Raghav had a relationship with sonali ๐Ÿ˜ก in London.......oh thts awefull.........i wanted more cute scenes but after this i dont think so i will get to see them......bahut naainsafi hai ๐Ÿ˜’

oh definitely Sia is better than sonali in all respects.........

so much drama......tht girl disclosed the reason of coming to veerpur in the very first epi.........how foolish.......

i was with sia today as we all kno she is always right..........good she shooed raghav away.......keep it up sia ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ammaji o Ammaji bahut ud rahi hain.........i mean she doesnt hav any work ......ladko ki pehli biwi hote hue doosri shaadi karwana........i remember avtar's case(quite touchy ha!!!!!!!!) and now raghav......who himself is quite confused ๐Ÿ˜•

Raghav u need to stand up and accept sia as ur wife in front of everyone.......not just going to ur bedroom and thinking wht to do.........how cowardish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lastly I give Creatives a ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ for the current track(quite common)..........if they show it in a better way good otherwise GOD knows!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wht r ur opinion pals ........r u happy with the way it is going........๐Ÿ˜”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very unhappy.my take on this is the tussle has started in raghav's mind and this time the husband in raghav wiill win.see the expression on his face when ammaji calls sia naunkarani.sia is very right because her trust brken already onceshe will find it difficult to trust raghav.so raghav has to come out in the open.this gives him an opening..

ammaji has no other better work like i said see how rangeeli is treated by everbody in the house๐Ÿคฃa joker like that all second wife will become laughing stock and this track is horrible
mickey722 thumbnail
i just hated tdays episode,i only watch this drama fr raghav nd sia nd wen their love story waz fianlly startin to blossom they spoild it by bringin thiz new girl urghh!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
shootingstars thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but guys i thought that maybe this will speed up the process in terms of everything coming out infront of Ammaji. It might force Raghav to confront his mum and give Sia her rightful place because now Raghav should know that he needs to do something big to convince Sia? I think i am being too optimistic and unrealistic.. but it's a possibility, isnt it?
mickey722 thumbnail
lets just hope that raghav fr once stands up against that cruel ammaji nd gives sia her rightful place in the house nd we can get the raghav sia track again.i waz soo much lukin frward to watchin laado s episodes thez days but aftr tday i m really heartbroken๐Ÿ˜ญ
sang_hari thumbnail
guys dont think all this acceptance of sia will take place in a few days,the CVs will try to drag this track .so i think next week will be a glum sia and equally glum raghav.but raghav will understand surely the intensity of his feelings for sia next week and then will see dhamaka .so be patient guys happy times will return
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

guys dont think all this acceptance of sia will take place in a few days,the CVs will try to drag this track .so i think next week will be a glum sia and equally glum raghav.but raghav will understand surely the intensity of his feelings for sia next week and then will see dhamaka .so be patient guys happy times will return

yes I feel that will happen by I have a feeling by the end of the week sonali will know the truth somehow or the other n raghav himself will tell her the truth n I have feeling she will turn out to be positive & get sia & raghav together by making amma realise that what a stone hearted person she is๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah its true raghav should 4 his wife once 4 all ............i didnt like the epi becoz of the entrance of that gal n ammaji acceptance of her as a bahu bt i am with sia when she told raghav to get lost n go to her who has come a long way to meet u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...lets see what happens now bt little i know that raghav is not avatar n he do smthg to win his lady love!!!! mere speculations r not going relax our emotions n feelings abt raghia๐Ÿ˜’..........luv u raghav n sia!!!!!
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think sunali is deeply in love with raghav....she may not be bothered about siya-raghav or ammajis atrocities!!...all these serials are known to take such like twists.so they can keep the stories going.......
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

I think sunali is deeply in love with raghav....she may not be bothered about siya-raghav or ammajis atrocities!!...all these serials are known to take such like twists.so they can keep the stories going.......

i know that sonali loves raghav but hoping against hope that somebody esp raghav will blurt out that he is married to sia and sonali will see sense in leaving.i dont want sonali to turn evil and like many other soaps see this triangle drag more than the time needed.i sometimes think the CV's are thinking of the next track and this sonali track is just a filler to give them time te develop the future track that is sia-ammaji confrontation on female oppresson issues(hopefully raghav would have taken a stand on who to support by then)