todays episode was heart breaking

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
that new girl sonali is clear in her intentions that she wants to marry raghav and she wins over ammaji's heart.ammaji calls the ladies warning them not to mention the marriage oif raghav and sia to sonali.last was the heartbreak of sia of seeing raghav andsonali together.she also tells raghav that she had trusted him and again he had let her down andwarns him never to aproach her again.raghav tries to explain but sia doesn't listen to him and asks to leave her alone

My take on today's episode is that tussle between a son and husband has started in ragav's heart.but one coukd clearly see the husband standing firm and also the pain and love in both ragav's and sia's stance.sia's trust is once again broken so raghav is going to surely come out in the open about his feelings to make her understand.ammaji has already made her mind to marry off sonali to raghav.intersting but very painful all the raghav-siya fans

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstars thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah i think today's episode was really good - pretty sad but good. but one thing which i kind of felt didnt really fit the picture is why sia had any expectations from raghav - ok maybe in her heart she did, but she knows that everything he did before marriage was a show so why did she bring that area up? and even now, he has changed, but he hasn't exactly told her how he feels about her. so i didnt really understand why she reacted in that way. did she assume he liked her from his actions and thats why she was hurt?
mickey722 thumbnail
tday s episode waz sooo unfair to all all raghave sia fan out there,we have been waitin for the raghav sia track to start since ages nd now wen it waz finally goin to start they brought thiz new girl,i m soo disappointd nd sad😭
luvtwilight19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seriously yaar i was like crying while watching todays episode it was a heart breaker and now my hatred towards amaji has increased a lot😑 and raghav cud only do fighting stuff well but when it comes to matters of heart he is such a loser i was pissed off when i saw raghav and sia scene today the way sia ignored him was correct becuz he cant even stand for his own love i want him tell shonali about sia and shud declare his love for sia infront of everyone seriously i want some action to happen now and imagine raghav holds hand of sia infront of everyone and proclaims her his wifeand his love for her it would be really greatπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ cmon raghav show some strength be a man and accept sia ur wife publicly. i want to see his obsession for sia now πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ its time
bye g2g😊
Edited by luvtwilight19 - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
@shootingstars the trust factor is the one which has caused this expectations,see sia has started to trust because of the love which is in her heart for raghav.the problem with a woman is when she starts to love she will not forget that person even if tries to forget she will will bury things in a corner of heart but will never go away,that is the problem even after she has known the fact that in the past raghav's love was fake.but today because of her love for raghav she wanted to give him a chance when he wants to change.
@mickey722 agreed very disappointing indeed,but the wind will change have some patience

sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvtwilight19

seriously yaar i was like crying while watching todays episode it was a heart breaker and now my hatred towards amaji has increased a lot😑 and raghav cud only do fighting stuff well but when it comes to matters of heart he is such a loser i was pissed off when i saw raghav and sia scene today the way sia ignored him was correct becuz he cant even stand for his own love i want him tell shonali about sia and shud declare his love for sia infront of everyone seriously i want some action to happen now and imagine raghav holds hand of sia infront of everyone and proclaims her his wifeand his love for her it would be really greatπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ cmon raghav show some strength be a man and accept sia ur wife publicly. i want to see his obsession for sia now πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ its time

bye g2g😊

give raghav the chance even though todays episode was a shocker there will a slow growth of raghav into a husband,raghav cannot all of a sudden stand against ammaji and forget what he has imbibed from these long years,call me an optimist.i think the tide is changing and will surelycause ripples into ammaji's authority.i do accept that raghav needs to stand up for his wife and acknowledge his relationship with her .i surely think this track is building towards that direction.otherewise i truely hate this sonali track.i only stand her because i feel she will be the reason sia and raghav will come together
crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it truely was soo heart breaking!!!i watched only till Raghav n Sia confrontation but omg...Natasha did an amazing job!!she really was amazing!!..da way she showed her pain towards Raghav...she was sooo hurt!!!😭 i loved watever she did today!!!even her dialoges!!!but its true once a woman loves some1 its very hard to forget..n ontop if da same person starts giving u signs obviously ur feelings will come back no matter how much u try..n dat is wat has happened n made Sia get hurt once again!!!Raghav's expressions were good too..at a dinner table he was just looking at Sia n even before Sonali came wen she told Ammaji foods ready...Raghavs expresions as if he were waiting for something from her..Overall truelly heart breaking!!!
sang_hari thumbnail
@ crazygirl good analysis,keep rocking,i saw the entire episode where raghav's eyes were always searching for sia.and also was disgusted when ammaji called all the womenfolk and in front of sia told them that she was planning a marriage between raghav and sonali.sia was devastated clearly seeing the expression on her face after hearing the news. sunehri was smiling away to glory .i felt like giving her and rangeeli tight slaps.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazzy-girl

it truely was soo heart breaking!!!i watched only till Raghav n Sia confrontation but omg...Natasha did an amazing job!!she really was amazing!!..da way she showed her pain towards Raghav...she was sooo hurt!!!😭 i loved watever she did today!!!even her dialoges!!!but its true once a woman loves some1 its very hard to forget..n ontop if da same person starts giving u signs obviously ur feelings will come back no matter how much u try..n dat is wat has happened n made Sia get hurt once again!!!Raghav's expressions were good too..at a dinner table he was just looking at Sia n even before Sonali came wen she told Ammaji foods ready...Raghavs expresions as if he were waiting for something from her..Overall truelly heart breaking!!!

Yes even I feel she was really hurt n was again dead from inside when he heard ammaji speak about raghav's marriage with sonali...it was written all over face...n I feel this wound given by ammaji will be the deepest to sia.....but still hoping raghav to save the day..... Raghav dear after watching today's episode...u will have to take a real big drastic step to show ur love for sia....do something joh ammaji ko bhi hila kar rakh de.....πŸ˜† waise I have an idea....generally suicide ka formula gals use karti hai blackmail karne ke liye...but I feel this is the best formula for u to woo back sia n call a ceasefire between amma n siaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@ crazygirl good analysis,keep rocking,i saw the entire episode where raghav's eyes were always searching for sia.and also was disgusted when ammaji called all the womenfolk and in front of sia told them that she was planning a marriage between raghav and sonali.sia was devastated clearly seeing the expression on her face after hearing the news. sunehri was smiling away to glory .i felt like giving her and rangeeli tight slaps.

yeah he only wanted sia n only sia...Yeah even I feel like giving 2 tight slaps to tha sunehri n rangeeli...poor sia n raghav.....😭