raghav's aceptence of pati paatni relationship

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
today I was glad that he said to sia that he wiill always stay with her and that he is only doing a what a pati should do for a patni by walking with her or taking care of her hit the bull's eye.that only means that realisation has dawned in raghav that sia is still his wife and he loves her.other thing which has given raghav hope is that sia still remembers the first day that they met gives hope to him that sia still loves him.i was a silent reader till now,but episode was very good with their feelings coming out in the open without as much being said in words,thought i should write.so I am not very much worried about the new girl,instead jhoomar and shiela covering for raghav's absence in the house bodes well for the future as all will try to unite raghav and sia.so the new girl can cause jealousy but will ultimately strength raghav and sia's relationship

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes totally agreed dear...after watching today's episode I too feel this new gal will get sia & raghav closer to each other more.... n sheila & santosh jhumarn company.... r there nah to help them out...& I m sure they will take gud care of this new gal & will keep her away from raghav๐Ÿ˜† I feel we will get to see more comic sequences by the entry of this gal...as she will make a complete fool of herself in others eyes by steping into raghav's life again!๐Ÿ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail
it will be like rangeeli who is only staying in the house because of ammaji and raghav is not avatar, so chance that ammaji will manipulate him anymore esp after what raghav listened to ammaji speaking ill about sia.when raghav starts loving he gives himself completely for that person,see for eg raghav-ammaji relationship,that is what is going to happen to raghav-sia relationship too.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

it will be like rangeeli who is only staying in the house because of ammaji and raghav is not avatar, so chance that ammaji will manipulate him anymore esp after what raghav listened to ammaji speaking ill about sia.when raghav starts loving he gives himself completely for that person,see for eg raghav-ammaji relationship,that is what is going to happen to raghav-sia relationship too.

yes agreed dear....I too feel thsi time raghav will not let amma manipulate him & he will get sia at any cost now!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ sang.hari
totally agreed with each n evry words of urs...๐Ÿ˜ณ
sang_hari thumbnail
noticed raghav was about to say to sonali that he is married to sia and jhoomar knocked the door correctly at that time.at that i wanted to give jhomar a knock on her head so that she would fainted and raghav would have completed his sentence๐Ÿ˜†
sorry a silly joke in bad taste