Raghav an Sia Amazing epi

crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Heyyy,Omg todays epi was amazingly great!!!..Raghav's expressiona an wat he di woul just force u 2 smile!!!he was soooooooo cute!!!n Sia n his walk!!!wow...both are such beautiful actors!!!👏⭐️ the way Sia was smiling n Raghav was looking in the mirror practicing his Lines!!!😆 I loved this epi!!!Thier clothes were good tooo!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah I loved it when he accepted infront of her with confidence they they r hubby n wife...gosh u should have looked at sia's expressions....also....when he held her hand & she withdrew & then raghav realising that he is such a fool by doing such gestures as sia has still not accepted his love again......Also when he gave her the flower....she walked a few steps & then stopped & told him that tomorrow is something special as they met for the 1st time.....raghav was left aweed by hearing this....❤️.n then when he tells himself that from now on he will not forget anything!..😳.I just loved it all!👏
crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

heyy...this week has been da best week on NAIDL...Raghav n Sia!!!..ey are sooo cute!!!...soo many expressions and da fact dat she remebere da first day dey mey!!!soooo sweet!!!wow n his expressions..n wen he said dey are husband n wife...but wat i dont understand is..at wen raghav married her i he like her??

if not en how did his Love for Sia grow sooo much!???
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazzy-girl

heyy...this week has been da best week on NAIDL...Raghav n Sia!!!..ey are sooo cute!!!...soo many expressions and da fact dat she remebere da first day dey mey!!!soooo sweet!!!wow n his expressions..n wen he said dey are husband n wife...but wat i dont understand is..at wen raghav married her i he like her??

if not en how did his Love for Sia grow sooo much!???

well sweetie he had faked his love towards sia n then married her earlier to get back at her for insulting her mother...but inspite of all he did to sia.... sia's sweet gestures towards him & his mother has made raghav realise what a nice person she is & he has realised....by being a part of his mothers wrong doings...he has become inhuman......also now raghav has realised how wrong was he in not knowing that sia was not against his mother but her inhuman thoughts n of all attrocities she has done on female children n other villagers in the name of dharam....he has realised that he mother is very selfish n she doesnt care a dam about others.....😆 So his fondness n love for sia has grown....n now he is not able to stay away from her......😳😃
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today's episode was wonderfull. Full of Raghav-Sia. Actually last four episoed have been extremely good. Amma ji is not a genuine person, she only cares about himself or may be up to some points his sons. Raghav has seen through his mother now as she has not good intentions towards Sia. Let us hope Raghav stands for Sia this time.

meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

Today's episode was wonderfull. Full of Raghav-Sia. Actually last four episoed have been extremely good. Amma ji is not a genuine person, she only cares about himself or may be up to some points his sons. Raghav has seen through his mother now as she has not good intentions towards Sia. Let us hope Raghav stands for Sia this time.

yeah finally raghav realises that his mother is wrong....... Hope he stands up against his mother for sia atleast n gives sia the rights of being his wife n bahu of sanghwan family.....😳😃👏

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah truely yesterdays epi was fabulous n i think this week was the best !!!! i have enjoyed each n every scene of all this week n yesterday walking scene of raghia was adorable😳 😳.😳they both really compliment each other well...........his realization abt sia being his wife was awesome😳!😳!!!😳bt sia shuddered his thot lolzz!!!!bt thats natural what she went thru is also cannot b forgotten....raghav is sooooo swwwwweeeeeett 😳😳.😳...he is feeling so guilty ....mmmm..sia has rightly said that one day ur(raghav) guiltiness will destroy him...he is cursing himself a lot these days lolzzz.........i ruely hope cvs doesnt ruined the storyline of raghia n with the entrance of that new gal i think some fear n tension is lurking arnd......dont know who has send that gal raghav or ammaji to create a rift b/w raghia😕
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: foxs

yeah truely yesterdays epi was fabulous n i think this week was the best !!!! i have enjoyed each n every scene of all this week n yesterday walking scene of raghia was adorable😳 😳.😳they both really compliment each other well...........his realization abt sia being his wife was awesome😳!😳!!!😳bt sia shuddered his thot lolzz!!!!bt thats natural what she went thru is also cannot b forgotten....raghav is sooooo swwwwweeeeeett 😳😳.😳...he is feeling so guilty ....mmmm..sia has rightly said that one day ur(raghav) guiltiness will destroy him...he is cursing himself a lot these days lolzzz.........i ruely hope cvs doesnt ruined the storyline of raghia n with the entrance of that new gal i think some fear n tension is lurking arnd......dont know who has send that gal raghav or ammaji to create a rift b/w raghia😕

Agreed dear...but I hated today's episode..I felt so bad that wanted to cry my heart out for sia n raghav...n wanted to hit....amma with a danda😆