luvtwilight19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

hi everyone, did u all see the latest promo the narrator is saying that just when raghav and sia came closer a new problem has arised as well.and the girl enters in ammaji's house wearing jeans and top and she calls raghav 's name and hug him it do scares me a lot i mean so much closeness. im really disgusted to see that promo๐Ÿ˜กplease everyone u can share ur views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing..yeah even I too saw it....poor sia.....par I have a feeling after listening to ammaji's thoughts about sia...raghav himself has called her...& she is not more than a friend to her...& they both will behave in such a way that amma will think...that raghav is not bothered about sia & is attracted towards the other gal....& this new gal will try n get raghav n sia close to each other...as it is the oldest formula jealousy......of getting back ur love & I feel raghav is on the correct path to win his lady love sia!๐Ÿ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

Gosh..i just pray.. she dun succeed in her plans to WIN over Raghav.. n that Raghav-Sia come together...โค๏ธ

I suspect Amaaji will try to create trouble between Raghav-Sia thru this Girl...๐Ÿ˜ก
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Gosh..i just pray.. she dun succeed in her plans to WIN over Raghav.. n that Raghav-Sia come together...โค๏ธ

I suspect Amaaji will try to create trouble between Raghav-Sia thru this Girl...๐Ÿ˜ก

yeah she will but I feel sia should act smarter this time & not fall as a prey to amma's new plan...& throw away this gal from raghav's life...its high time sia we see u in action...bahut ho gaye silence...Danda looo aur bhaga dooo usss naye ladhki ko...............Maaroooooooooo ussse...as she is spoiling ur n raghav's love story.............๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@megaprati
heyyyy dear i also thot the same..i agrre wid u bt hopes it comes true!!!!!!
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: foxs

@megaprati
heyyyy dear i also thot the same..i agrre wid u bt hopes it comes true!!!!!!

Thanks for agreeing dear!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Megha.. i really luv it that ur always positive abt a situation.. ๐Ÿ‘ n yeah me too wuld b praying that Sia kicks out this Kabab mein Haddi..
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@Megha.. i really luv it that ur always positive abt a situation.. ๐Ÿ‘ n yeah me too wuld b praying that Sia kicks out this Kabab mein Haddi..

Well amma is already dreaming of marrying of this new gal to raghav......๐Ÿ˜† n she has told the house ladies including sia that she will marry raghav off n no one will tell her that sia n raghav got married...n it was a fake marraige ...now what does amma think.....when raghav will come to know about her intentions he will not tell the new gal about his marraige n his love for sia...gosh he looked so upset today while he told amma that sia isnt well n amma still adressing her sia bahu rani as a servant...n wow I just loved raghav's expressions when amma today called her a naukrani ...as if he is fed up of amma calling her a naukrani๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†