sapasa thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I guess I missed a LOT!!! How in the world did Sia end up in Ammaji's house .... ?
Where can i read a synopsis of the story so far?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Here's a synopsis for you and for anyone else who isn't aware of the plot ...

Sia was born and raised in a city. When she came to the village, she was appalled by the way Ammaji (the head of the village) oppressed women and killed baby girls. A few times she stood up to Ammaji and fought against her.

To teach her a lesson, Ammaji asked her son Raghav to show up in the village (he lived in a city) so that he could pretend to romance Sia and break her heart eventually. So he did exactly that - he managed to woo Sia. She found out he was Ammaji's son and dumped him on the spot. But he convinced her that he and his mother didn't get along, he'd fight his mother for her sake and he would stand by her. She believed his story.

They got married and right after that, the whole truth was revealed to Sia. She was shattered to find out that this was all a plan. After tons of dramatic confrontations and what not, Ammaji told Sia that if she STILL wishes to stay in the house, she can do so as a servant. Otherwise, she can get lost. Sia decides to stay in order to bring a change in the village.

Initially, Raghav and Sia hated each other (she hated him for his betrayal and he hated her because she was against his mother). He treated her like trash whenever they interacted. So, she decided to get even with him by making him feel guilty and vulnerable enough to go against his mother. So she started being extremely nice to him out of the blue. He couldn't take the sudden change in her behaviour and wondered what was up with her. Why would she be so nice to him after he put her through hell? Slowly, guilt got the better of him and he subconsciously began changing his opinion of Sia. Whenever his mother did something horrifyingly regressive and old fashioned to the villagers or family members, he would share his disapproval with Sia because she was the only one who understood his feelings.

Raghav started to realize that Sia was never against his mother. She was only against her customs and traditions. Due to their interactions, Sia's feelings for him resurfaced while he started to fall for her. He didn't realize his feelings until Sia took a bullet save to Ammaji's life. The incident made him see her in a completely new light. He couldn't believe that she risked her own life to save the woman who had brought her so much of pain and suffering. Finally, he acknowledged that he was indeed in love with Sia. Also, he began to get deeply offended by his mother's opinion of Sia.

At this point he has decided to make amends and to give Sia the love and respect she always deserved from him. She's in love with him once again, perhaps this time more deeply. Yet, both of them are unable to get past their horrible history together. She has trust issues and he is completely guilt ridden and wonders if he'll ever get a second chance.

A few family members (including Raghav's chachi Sheela, his cousin Jhumar and his two bhabis Chanda and Santosh) are happy at the prospect of Raghav and Sia's new-found love, but his mother Ammaji feels threatened by it and does not want to lose her laadla son to the woman that she considers her ultimate rival.
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear...n what a nice synopsis of the whole story uptil now...i m impressed sweetie!👏
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks sapasa for asking the question and thanks a ton sarah for writing the whole synopsis. very well written. 👍🏼
kajall411 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a beautiful synopsis...U did an awesome job.. Thanks again :)
NAKSHFAN_289 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lott for d beautiful synopsis......👏 👏
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You''re all welcome! Glad I could help. :-)
sapasa thumbnail
Thanks so much ... It was a good precise synopsis to get me started:)