TB Article - A new girl in Raghav's life in Laado

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
A new girl in Raghavs life in Laado..

A new girl in Raghav's life in Laado..

Just when the love story of Raghav and Sia is blooming, there enters a new girl in Raghav's life in Na Aana Is Desh Laado..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glitrz_jiya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well i think i can now guess the future story................this new girl will come n as it is ammaji is not happy seeing raghav n sia 2gthr will use this gurl to separate them n the end result would be this serial losing its originality
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well I too feel she will use her but this time raghav & sia will overcome amma's trap & this time amma will have to give into sia...leading to a true victory of love...😃 I wish it was a male lead......instead of a new female face.....😭
Edited by meghaparti - 14 years ago
gungun009 thumbnail
i think may be this is ammaji's plan to separate raghav n sia but they should over come it and is baar ammaji ko munh ki khani padh jaye to mazaa ajaye.plz cv dont mess the story line. let sia raghav live happily overcoming all the odds in their life.
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: gungun009

i think may be this is ammaji's plan to separate raghav n sia but they should over come it and is baar ammaji ko munh ki khani padh jaye to mazaa ajaye.plz cv dont mess the story line. let sia raghav live happily overcoming all the odds in their life.

yeah I too feel they will mess it all up by introducing this new gal....it should be ulta...there should be a new guy who befriends sia.....& raghav out of jealousy should accept sia as his wife infront of amma & whole family.......Also I would luv to see amma trying to link sia again with another guy & raghav this time giving it off to her...& saving her self respect & dignity! This way show will progress nicely & we will see truth & good win over evil deeds of amma.....😉😆

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oooooh now tht will be a fun to watch ,raghav's ex cool,now its sia's turn to get jealous but definitely Sia~Raghav will always be together no matter whoever comes in between.........tht new entry is Diya chopra🥱 ( i suppose she is roshni chopra's(KASAM SE's PIA 😡 sis......acc to me she is a little fine actress........last i saw her in Hindi hai hum........ther too she was replaced by another actress........as far as acting is concerned i dont think she will be effective in front of aditya and natasha.........lets wait and watch.... 🥱 🥱 🥱 ........ 🤢
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

oooooh now tht will be a fun to watch ,raghav's ex cool,now its sia's turn to get jealous but definitely Sia~Raghav will always be together no matter whoever comes in between.........tht new entry is Diya chopra🥱 ( i suppose she is roshni chopra's(KASAM SE's PIA 😡 sis......acc to me she is a little fine actress........last i saw her in Hindi hai hum........ther too she was replaced by another actress........as far as acting is concerned i dont think she will be effective in front of aditya and natasha.........lets wait and watch.... 🥱 🥱 🥱 ........ 🤢

Well but it would have been nicer if raghav would have got jealous seeeing sia being friendly with another guy...why always a gal is supposse to get jealous...why not a guy yaar!😆
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think raghavs love story will develop with anyone else except siya...this is probably a twist...because raghav/aditya redji would have never come out openly in the forum disclosing his forthcoming track with siya if it wasnt for keeps!!..atleast thats what i feel.......and if he did just to keep you guys happy for 2 or 3 episodes thats quite silly... dont think he would do that unless he was sure.