bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
were fantastic ..... i loved the way he was looking at sia .... Though sadly i found sia very one-dimensional ... either she was smiling or stangely enough looking straight ahead ..... Raghav was fantastic - he looked lovey dovey, in awe of what sia had done, baffled at his mother's attitude and even slight angry and then looked apologetically at sia ... lots of emotions where as sia gave her token 2 expressions look
The two of them look great together .... i am so excited about the upcoming love track ... i wish the actor playing sia would do things little differently ... it would make a world of difference .... and make for some sizzling chemistry :)
P.S: on a side note, anyone wishing that instead of a girl they had introduced a male character .... i would have loved to see a jealous raghav .... let sia rest, she already has enough problems .. why give her more heart ache with an ex-girlfriend angle ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah dear...today raghav was fantastic..just loved his gestures towards sia & his looks towards his mother's attitude to the person who saved her from death!
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@bips
yeah i have also noticed that sia hat she was behaving very strangely ......out of character bt raghav did really well ............bt as u said they should introduced a male character then ammaji will try to underdog sia as she had done in her marriage night day......remember? huh?
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: foxs

@bips
yeah i have also noticed that sia hat she was behaving very strangely ......out of character bt raghav did really well ............bt as u said they should introduced a male character then ammaji will try to underdog sia as she had done in her marriage night day......remember? huh?

Atleast someone agrees with me that they should have introduced a male character rather than a female......😆
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree if the creatives have to introduce a new character, they should have introduced a new guy. I would love to see a jealous Raghav. That would have been awesome.
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandanafan

I agree if the creatives have to introduce a new character, they should have introduced a new guy. I would love to see a jealous Raghav. That would have been awesome.

Thanks dear for u too agreeing to my point of view!😳