New Entry.....oh gosh....

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guys did u all see the latest promo,which says sia~raghav ki badh rahi hai nazdikiyaan and then they show us someone sitting in the car looking for raghav..............ooooooh i think may be its raghav's girlfriend from college or its amma's plan to make them apart.............but definitely she will fail.......as raghav has now realized tht he is married to sia..........this is quite common track but will be a fun to watch.

actually i was expecting tht both hubby-wife will help jhumar-dheeraj to overcome tht gotra issue and would support them ..........but creatives r doing time pass getting someone between them.........thts nothing new..........lets see how they proceed with this πŸ˜‰

New entry...........on Saturday's Maha epi........at 10 pm..........watch it guys........
Edited by crazy_bholi - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Another New Entry n that too a female!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woah, the new entry is a female? Then it's pretty much confirmed that Ammaji will try to hook Raghav up with her. πŸ˜†
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sarah1024

Woah, the new entry is a female? Then it's pretty much confirmed that Ammaji will try to hook Raghav up with her. πŸ˜†

Sarah I love ur Avi 😳 😊 I just love that scene too πŸ˜ƒ
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was looking forward to raghav-sia track and also dheeraj- jhumar track but looks like writers are heading in a totally opposite direction. thanks for informing about the saturday special epi, I would have totally missed it. hopefully somebody will upload it on youtube.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well I feel it is not a female..because if u noticed in the promo the photo of raghav & the hands it was in ...it clearly looked as if it is a male hand than a female..I feel if it is a female it will be a common track...but if a male is introduced then we will see the jealous side of raghav!
crazy_bholi thumbnail
thanx megha for informing abt the hand but may be the girl is coming with her father to veerpur.....u never kno πŸ˜‰
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

thanx megha for informing abt the hand but may be the girl is coming with her father to veerpur.....u never kno πŸ˜‰

Your Welcome dear......but the articles state it is a female entry..I m really sad to know about this..it will the old gissa pta track againπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

crazy_bholi thumbnail
actually ya i agree with u,it is a gissa pita track but if they show it in a funny way then tht will be more interesting,whts say 😊
luvtwilight19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even i dont want this track even i think that it is ammaji's new plan to seperate raghav and sia but i hope this time rghav would support sia πŸ˜† i hope that this time cvs should show that their love is much stronger than ammaji's villainous plans.