Written Update - January 26th - Love Is In The Air

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
If you are a Raghav-Sia fan, you've got to watch this episode! They had such amazing scenes. Both Aditya and Natasha were absolutely brilliant.

I won't go into detail about the other storylines because they didn't move forward. Basically, Ammaji is surprised to hear about the whole napunsak incident. She changes the subject and apologizes to the villagers for faking her death. She adds that she's glad that at least the traitor of this haveli has been found due to her plan. Later on Joginder confronts Gajender and slaps him for declaring to the villagers that he's impotent. Sunehri and Rangeeli have yet another face-off about the same old issue regarding Avtar and Rangeeli's strained relationship.

On to the Raghav-Sia update ...

Sia asks the doctor if she could make a phone call. Just then Raghav enters the room and the doctor tells him she's alright now. He can take her home but he has to make sure she takes her medication on time. As soon as the doctor and nurse leave the room, Raghav reveals a bunch of roses he was holding behind his back. He keeps them on the table as Sia watches. Then he sits on the bed, looks at her for a moment and pulls her into a hug. (Yippee, finally they hugged!) She cries, "I am sorry Raghav. I'm so sorry. I couldn't save Ammaji." She lies back on the bed and says that this was all DM and Dharamveer's fault. He asks her how she knows about that, to which she replies that she answered DM's phone call to Dharamveer on the day Ammaji was shot. She continues feeling bad for not being able to save Ammaji. Raghav places his hands on her cheeks and tells her that Ammaji is perfectly fine. He reveals how she faked her death to find out who was trying to kill her all along. Then they discuss Dharamveer and his intentions. Sia puts her hand on Raghav's arm and says that she is glad Ammaji is alright. Without her the haveli would've lost its foundation. Raghav holds her hand and thanks her for saving his mother. He adds that he'll never be able to repay this favour of hers. They share an eyelock while "O Re Piya" plays in the background. A tear streams down her face. He wipes it and she smiles at him. Then he picks up the roses from the table and hands them to her. They exchange looks and then he asks, "Ghar chalen?"

Both of them walk down the hospital's corridor. Sia is holding the roses in her hands and has changed into her regular outfit (damn, I loved her hair when it was down in the previous scene. It's beyond my understanding why these folks are hell bent on making her look like a grandmother!). Raghav has his arm wrapped around her shoulder. She looks at it and smiles. They sit in the car and on the way, she falls asleep on his shoulder. The car jerks abruptly because the road is bumpy and she yelps in pain. Raghav immediately tells the driver to drive slowly. Sia looks appreciatively at him. They reach the haveli. He tells her that they're home. She seems lost somewhere and once she snaps out of it, she notices that her hand is on his and moves it away. He helps her get out of the car. She drops the roses in the process and apologizes quickly. He picks them up, smiles and says "It's okay". He stands by the car and looks lovingly at her for a minute as she walks towards the haveli; then he joins her.

They enter the house together. Ammaji watches them. She looks displeased by how happy they seem together and sternly asks Raghav where he went without informing her. He excitedly tells her that he went to get Sia from the hospital. Ammaji retorts that he should have sent Yashpal instead. He doesn't need to worry about the servants of this house. Raghav is shocked by her attitude.

Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved Raghav-Sia track!!!!!!!!! I feel after ages I'm seeing something gud :)
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear!👏