Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sarah1024

*sigh* Those were such beautiful scenes!

Him hiding the roses was cute ... he didn't want the doctor and nurse to see those flowers. Aww.

I also liked the part towards the end when she drops the roses on the ground and he tells her it's okay.

And of course, the hug was totally unexpected and hence a pleasant surprise. I loved how he just impulsively hugged her without giving a second thought to their previous equation.

This track is shaping up so well ... I hope the writers won't mess it up!

yeah sarah...I really liked it when he hid the red roses for sia & then when he kept them on the table not looking at her as if he was scared of sia's reaction to see those roses..but the moment he sat on the bed...he couldnt control his emotions of loosing her forever so he pulled her into a hug....& this time sia too didnt resist but just held onto raghav......& just loved the way he took her hand in his hand & said thanks to her...about her saving his mother & sia just kept adoring him & his gestures towards her & she unable to control her happiness to see his changed attitude towards her so tears rolled down her eyes.....& raghav seeing those tears seemed very disturbed & immediately wiped those tears & gave her those roses to make her smile again....& I really liked the way he kept gazing at her when she walked through the coridor with him ...when she sat in the car....& when she dozed off to sleep on his shoulder....& when got a slight pain when the car ran through a rough patch on the road.....& when they reached home he called her hey sia...twice when she was lost in his love.....him giving his hand to her to get out of the car.....him giving her the roses when she dropped them unknowingly and apologising to him & he inturn telling her its ok...& then giving her thr roses with all the love & affection again.....& his smile...gosh....The way he supported her when they entered the house.....Just loved raghav's gestures today...awesome excellent aditya....& sia ...u too did a great job by forgetting everything n being lost in ragahv's love!
πŸ˜³πŸ‘
😳
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ chandanafan
yeah i agree fully with u......the scenes were really adorable the way he hugs by pulling her towards him was making goosebumps all thru my bodyβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜† !!!!!the best scene was when he hugged her n the way he was smiling all thru the way n he hid the roses ☺️n that too red roses☺️ giving her shyingly was all soooooooo sweetttttt n then sia sleeping over his shoulder n with a jerk of a car she got hurt n he told the driver to lower the speed was allllllll twoaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwesome 😳the way he was showing his concern towards sia itself showed that raghav have never hated her!!!!!!1πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.........
all the scenes were very good n i was loving it each n every bit😍
i am waiting 4 10:30 pm to strike in india!!!!😍😍😍
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i hope v get 2 c such scenes of raghav-sia again....

Armu4eva thumbnail
Oh gosh..tell me abt it...i was totally in drool-land watching ydays episode..!! Raghav Sia n Ore piya...totally rocked...❀️
If only ammaji din hv to appear in the end to spoil the fun..😭 Really looking forward to some romance finally between raghav-sia..
crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG da epi was soooo great!!i was a silent reader but OMG after seeing dat episode!!i just couldnt get raghav n Sia out of my head!!!such goood acting!!n raghav was soooooooo adorable!!!..its as if all dat love he had kept insyd he cannot keep it any longer...it was such alovely episode!!!im Loving Raghav n Sia.......('',)

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ meghaparti- your description of the scenes was awesome and now I am going to watch the scenes again. thanks. πŸ˜ƒ

@ foxs- thanks for the reply. the epi absoutely rocked. πŸ‘πŸΌbut I have to wait for the epi to be uploaded on Youtube since I don't have the channel and so my wait is a lot longer.

@supriya.iyer- thanks for the reply. Definitely we should have more raghav-sia scenes.

@ crazzy girl- thanks for the reply. I was a silent member as well but the episode was amazing and so I had to know what everyone liked about it. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by chandanafan - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chandanafan

@ meghaparti- your description of the scenes was awesome and now I am going to watch the scenes again. thanks. πŸ˜ƒ

@ foxs- thanks for the reply. the epi absoutely rocked. πŸ‘πŸΌbut I have to wait for the epi to be uploaded on Youtube since I don't have the channel and so my wait is a lot longer.

@supriya.iyer- thanks for the reply. Definitely we should have more raghav-sia scenes.

@ crazzy girl- thanks for the reply. I was a silent member as well but the episode was amazing and so I had to know what everyone liked about it. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yesterday's epi was also gud..
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ammaji stil so cruel,considering her as servant...felt really bad 4 Raghav-Sia...heard there's twist in the story,some1 cuming between them,so sad...

Armu4eva thumbnail
Hey todays epi.. Raghav-Sia moments were cute yaar...!!
Luvd how Sia checked on Raghav thru Jhumar to know if he slept or not.. n he lied to assure Sia ...😍 Cute epi..
but m depressed abt the whole Third angle.... kabab mein Haddi..😭