-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG did you see the episode today. somehow it looked a lot longer than 30 mins or maybe it was just me replaying Raghav-Sia scenes again and again. 😆

All scenes of Raghav-Sia were awesome. My best scenes was Raghav hiding the red roses so that only and only Sia would be the first to see them

and then Raghav-Sia hug. 😳😳😳 Awwww how adorable can these two get.
Applause for Aditya and Natasha for excellent performance. 👏👏👏
Now your turn what was your favorite scene(s)?
Edited by chandanafan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awwww..really magical episode...somehow ore piya fit with d scenes n take d scenes in higher level....
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*sigh* Those were such beautiful scenes!

Him hiding the roses was cute ... he didn't want the doctor and nurse to see those flowers. Aww.

I also liked the part towards the end when she drops the roses on the ground and he tells her it's okay.

And of course, the hug was totally unexpected and hence a pleasant surprise. I loved how he just impulsively hugged her without giving a second thought to their previous equation.

This track is shaping up so well ... I hope the writers won't mess it up!
-Ritz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRAVINP

Awwww..really magical episode...somehow ore piya fit with d scenes n take d scenes in higher level....

thanks for your reply PRAVINP and I agree the song did fit the scene quite well. Firstly, when I watched the precap, I did not like the song selection but when I watched the episode it was perfect with the scenes. (some words of the song actually go with the flow of the scenes and so it did make the scenes perfect as well).😊
-Ritz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

*sigh* Those were such beautiful scenes!

Him hiding the roses was cute ... he didn't want the doctor and nurse to see those flowers. Aww.

I also liked the part towards the end when she drops the roses on the ground and he tells her it's okay.

And of course, the hug was totally unexpected and hence a pleasant surprise. I loved how he just impulsively hugged her without giving a second thought to their previous equation.

This track is shaping up so well ... I hope the writers won't mess it up!

thanks for your reply sarah. Awesome scenes picked by you. I agree the hug was totally unexpected and I guess that is why it is one of my favorite part of the scene.😳 I am hopefully hoping that the writers will not mess up the track now.
sarah1024 thumbnail
@ chandanafan (sorry I don't know your name) - Yeah, even I'm hoping they won't ruin the love story. A lot of shows tend to bring ridiculous twists like divorces, remarriages, one night stands with other people, etc. I hope the Laado writers keep Raghav-Sia away from that nonsense.

By the way, sorry to go a little off topic but you're a Prithvi-Damini fan, right? I really like your avis. The Prem-Heer ones are nice too. :-)
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
-Ritz- thumbnail
@ sarah- dont' be sorry. Hi my name is ritu. I actually stopped watching the show after Raghav-sia got married. (I tend to do that with almost all shows after the lead pair get married since for me after that all writers have ruined the shows completely) but I am back to watching na aana and hopefully writers will continue to give us good episodes in the future.

thanks for liking the avis but I take no credit for it since I requested for the prithvi damini avis from ssaba (avatar shop) and khushi (kis desh forum) had already made these prem heer avis and I am prem-heer and prithvi-damini fan and now raghav-sia are in the list as well and so I'll be requesting for raghav-sia avis as well.😆
sarah1024 thumbnail
Nice to meet you, Ritu!

You stopped watching after Raghav-Sia got married? I can see why ... he was treating her like trash back then. Plus all the melodrama in the haveli wasn't endearing.

Have you seen Raghav and Sia's scenes from the last two or three months? There were some pretty good moments here and there.

I used to be a Prithvi-Damini and Prem-Heer fan too. Then those shows got boring and I quit them ... lol
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved how the song seem to take the scenes between them to a higher level. The way Raghav looks at her, like she's a princess. It was the sweetest thing. I loved how she kept her hand on his hand even without realizing it in the car. and how she kept looking up at him in a surprise and love mixed emotion.
I cant wait for more of their scenes. Its what we've been asking for so long.
-Ritz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyankumupal

I loved how the song seem to take the scenes between them to a higher level. The way Raghav looks at her, like she's a princess. It was the sweetest thing. I loved how she kept her hand on his hand even without realizing it in the car. and how she kept looking up at him in a surprise and love mixed emotion.

I cant wait for more of their scenes. Its what we've been asking for so long.

@ priyankumupal Thanks for your reply. The scenes were awesome and yeah totally agree with the song picked for the scenes. Even I can't wait for more scenes.
Waiting for the next episode. 😃

@ sarah- nice to meet you as well. I think I have only watched when raghav got a gun shot wound and sia was taking care of him. those are the only scenes that I have watched recently.
I totally understand that you quit watching the other shows and I am right now skipping scenes of the 2 shows that you mentioned and just watching the couple scenes but the forums are too interesting for me to completely leave the show. 😃btw nice avis Sarah- raghav-sia hug. 😳