mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Like we have read in the articles that Siya is gonna be Ammaji's blue eyed girl but watching todays epi i was left wondering, Ammaji was not very happy abt Raghav goin 2 get her from the hospital, she also says that he shouldnt be so worried 4 a servant? I just dont understand this..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly...felt really sorry 4 raghav-sia...shez again sent 2 servant's quarters...hope Ammaji changes her mind very soooooooooooooon...
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah she was really rude to sia & I felt bad for raghav..did u see his expressions & happiness when he told amma ..he had gone sia to pick her from the hospital...today when amma said those things to sia...I was amazed to see not only raghav but his body gaurds too felt bad for sia...as their expressions said so! Amazing yaar amma's body gaurds still have heart but our amma...pata nahi kis mitti ki bani hai!😆
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
perhaps the article was misleading😭 😭 n to top it a new girl will arrive hope she she is not a lead role.......ooh the creatiives gave us some break n give sia some peace of mind!!!!!!!!!!1😡
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: foxs

perhaps the article was misleading😭 😭 n to top it a new girl will arrive hope she she is not a lead role.......ooh the creatiives gave us some break n give sia some peace of mind!!!!!!!!!!1😡

yeah dear...I would have liked a new male entering rather than a female!😆