Who is coming between Raghav n Siya??

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys i was watchin todays epi n during the break they showed a promo something like"Raghav aur Siya ki badh rahi hai nazdikiyan par kaun hai jo aa raha hai unke beech" they also show Raghav's pic with some person. Now who is coming between them ya, 1st only they were not together n now more problems. That epi is gonna be telecasted on 30 Jan. Anyone knows anythin abt this??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Was that photo Raghav's or of that fellow who had pretended to be Sia's lover in Ammaji's & Raghav's plan?
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah even I saw the promo ...& I feel it is a guy who will fall for sia & their will be a triangle & raghav will feel jealous as sia too will get friendly with this new person & thus ultimately leading to raghav confessing his love for sia & go against ammaji...I feel ammaji today was really rude...saying all those things to sia.....come on amma she saved u from death....ab toh badal jao!😆
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yeah even I saw the promo ...& I feel it is a guy who will fall for sia & their will be a triangle & raghav will feel jealous as sia too will get friendly with this new person & thus ultimately leading to raghav confessing his love for sia & go against ammaji...I feel ammaji today was really rude...saying all those things to sia.....come on amma she saved u from death....ab toh badal jao!😆

i agree with u completely.....
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jhinki143

i agree with u completely.....

Thanks sweetie..Would love to see a jealous raghav & he trying to woo sia will sorts of stupid things..I want him to look really silly & hillarious with his cute jestures towards...sia...as we have seen enough of serious raghav...I like him to be the old raghav where he used to prank on sia all the time......!😳😆